Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you guys doing for Valentines?

What are you guys doing for Valentines?

Title says it all!

As for me, I will be in my room crying while eating ice cream, and then wait for graal updates.

iEra: Brian Graal
    YouTube: Brian Graal

We must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy.
    -Albus Dumbledore

I'm going to be going to a faire with my girlfriend. Not only that, I'll also be buying her a new car, since she doesn't have one.

I feel like I don't pamper her enough.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Easy question!

I'll be crying and have very poor thoughts about me. I think Valentine's Day will be the most depressing day for single people and boys like me. My self-esteem will drop dramatically that day.

After crying, I'll be looking up pictures.. uh..
    I'll be crying again till I go to sleep.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I will look back at the story of saint valentine and how it has absolutly nothing to do with the modern holiday and how people can water anything down and make a day of buying cheap choclates for my significant other. oh wait I'm still single hmm ok I'll be eating choclate ice cream while blasting 'John Cage:43' untill I fall asleep in a pile of chicken nuggets and pillows with cheese stains and mispelling forum replies like right now.

Anime will always be there for me.

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    I'm going to skype someone special and then cuddle up to a blanket and watch netflix alone.
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

Oh, how can I forget? I'm going to be thinking on how useless and pathetic my life is and how I don't have the courage to talk to my senpai in school.

Then the next day, I'll look back at that night and say to myself, "I was so stupid to think of that."

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Oh, how can I forget? I'm going to be thinking on how useless and pathetic my life is and how I don't have the courage to talk to my senpai in school.

Then the next day, I'll look back at that night and say to myself, "I was so stupid to think of that."
    Kendrick, I will show you the ways.
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    I'm going to be going to a faire with my girlfriend. Not only that, I'll also be buying her a new car, since she doesn't have one.

I feel like I don't pamper her enough.
    "faire" in French = to do.
    Bad Mikey.

Meanwhile, probs just going to hang with some people at the mall, being bad stereotypical teenagers. (Jk we're nice)
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!

I in my whole life have never dated anyone, I don't have the urge to approach my opposite gender (trying to hide my gender k) Idk. You'll get into a lot of trouble like affairs and 1 pregnant women later