Thread: How it all works.

How it all works.

This is a thread for those of you who are confused on how these gangs work on era or simply want to know a little more.First of all Id like to start with Gang Wars.Gang Wars May start with a conflict between two rival gangs or sometimes a rival gang will be on the opasite gangs territory or "turf".A war may breakout but not all gang wars are about taking the territory or better said not every won war means you take the turf. Now Stepping in to types of Wars.There are Two Types of wars LMS(Last Man standing):Which ever gang with the highest number of members on the battlefield win.Then you have Streak Wars: The Gang that gets a 50 Streak first or higher wins.In
    This case streak wars tend to be faster then Last man standing.Now onto Turfs,To take a turf you must take one from somebody or take one that hasnt been tooken Yet.You can Cannot Claim a turf that is already tooken unless you war the gang who owns it and sucsessfully take it You would have yo do a LMS war in order to take it unless nobody took it yet.Once you have your Turf You can protect it or the same way you took it another gang can once you have that area you basically control it just like a Mob or A Mafia would In Real Life.Currently The Turfs are stretched out Northridge,being where Mafias Commonly Are found in and Southridge where the Cartels Are found in and keep their turfs I will inform more about this topic soon.I will try to post down below a Map Showing what gang has what turf and the areas those gangs are found in!I hope that sums it up for you and answers your questions if not post some below!

Good post, very few faults here.

This turf thing is a bit weird on my own respective opinion. As a "veteran" game member, I see this turf war thing as theoretically recent in contrast to the game's creation date. In Era, the true "turf war" is basing because you take over an area and you get revenue or profit from the other shops nearby. AND most importantly the game acknowledges it! Most players in the game dont even care about it or even know it existed. For example _____ gang bases, the whole game knows about it, it's acknowledged, and has rewards for it like through hours etc. But then there's ______ gang, they and a rival gang called ______ is fighting over a territory on the player map or whatever. You earn purely nothing from this. You might "control" the land or whatever this is but the rest of the players dont agree to it and the game itself does not acknowledge it. So it's roleplaying but not following the preset of the game. It follows the THEME but not the preset. So Im disagreeing and confused about it.