Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I told you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Early 2012 a era player use to run around start sometimes. He usually saw a doll around but didn't pay attention to it once until he felt the sense of it following him. He started telling his era friends that there is something following him but they didn't believe him. The doll started following him more and more until it was everywhere he went. One week later his friends were looking for him but he wasnt ever online. He was never heard of again. The doll haunts era looking for its next victim. The old legend is that when you tell someone about the doll, in 7 days, you'll never be heard of again.
    Article/story=free ec.
    Lel

Early 2012 a era player use to run around start sometimes. He usually saw a doll around but didn't pay attention to it once until he felt the sense of it following him. He started telling his era friends that there is something following him but they didn't believe him. The doll started following him more and more until it was everywhere he went. One week later his friends were looking for him but he wasnt ever online. He was never heard of again. The doll haunts era looking for its next victim. The old legend is that when you tell someone about the doll, in 7 days, you'll never be heard of again.
    This sounds like the g rated version of "It Follows"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

idk what this is
    wdf? Some pixels stops this dude from accessing a game?

Well, this is slightly getting more creepy.
    Newspaper Team
    Ex-Player Relations

Star Wars Fan!

"It's a trap!"
    - Admiral Ackbar

Now that you said it.. who let go of Annabelle? She escaped!
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Photoshopped
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrEpicGen View Post
    Photoshopped
    I went to start in the same spot to check it out and it was in the same spot so it's not photoshopped, you can even go check it out yourself.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Much chills :P
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Banned Sottocapo
    Yhe i noticed the doll there and pmed kendrick about it around 30 Pm est time
    I screenshotted it and recorded it

For theorist reasons

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Yhe i noticed the doll there and pmed kendrick about it around 30 Pm est time
    I screenshotted it and recorded it

For theorist reasons
    Okay then 0.0