Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are you guys even working with CountrySide?

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    This thread is pathetic.

"if you guys are REALLY working, why dont you guys post pictures about it?"
    Does Nintendo or a game company send works of what they are working on? They send a preview, but nothing more!

Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it's not real. They're working on it, alright, but it's a slow process, because it's a huge .gmap.

With all respect, why don't you try to make a huge .gmap with shops, bases, jobs, etc. ?
    Less than 5 people are probably working on it, so it won't be fast.

Just be patient, jeez.
    I agree but to be fair most gameing companies do show unfinished products via trailer social pages ect. Although I agree fully.

Put yourself in their spot. It would take forever.
    Lel

Eraluminati

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

I don't understand why people are still waiting on it like they still have a release date. It's basically a free DLC without a release date, just wait on it and know that eventually you're getting something from people, who ARE NOT payed, took time out of their day to make for your ungrateful a**. It's annoying as hell that it is usually always pushed back when they estimate a release date but hey, it's free and they're not payed for it so just wait. I've recently heard that they plan to release it sometime in the first quarter of 2016 but we'll see.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    This thread is pathetic.

"if you guys are REALLY working, why dont you guys post pictures about it?"
    Does Nintendo or a game company send works of what they are working on? They send a preview, but nothing more!

Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it's not real. They're working on it, alright, but it's a slow process, because it's a huge .gmap.

With all respect, why don't you try to make a huge .gmap with shops, bases, jobs, etc. ?
    Less than 5 people are probably working on it, so it won't be fast.

Just be patient, jeez.
    ^^^^^^^

Patience is a vertue, stealing videos is not (Cc MathPodcast)
    Je parle français sur un forum anglais car j'en ai rien à foutre.

Why are you so concerned about countryside is my question. Weve gone this long without it. And chances are you didnt even know about it before joining the forums. Look forward to multiplex instead. To me that is much more exciting to think about. And its right around the corner
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    Why are you so concerned about countryside is my question. Weve gone this long without it. And chances are you didnt even know about it before joining the forums. Look forward to multiplex instead. To me that is much more exciting to think about. And its right around the corner
    Heard it's delayed because of countryside