Thread: The Story of my Life

Cool The Story of my Life

Ill try to keep this short, so it shouldn't be more than twenty lines.
    This is the true life of me, ExWhy.

There once was a kid named Bradley who liked cats. This kid was special, as told by his mother(not special ed). He liked cats so much, but what really made him joyful was when he thought of a good thing to draw. But something happened, and made his mind go nuts, he remembered that he had an old era-go account(Derpy)! Twenty days later, after school he went and made a new account called "ExWhy". Once he had done that, the boy thought that he could be VERY, and I mean very helpful to any new graal era player. He thought he had it in the bag, but then the older users were being mean to him. He didn't really like that, so he started to tell himself that he'd never be good enough like them. The next day he wanted to make some art on his iPad Mini, so he searched the App Store, and sure enough, he found an app that allows you to change the color, erase, and even change the size of the paint. After school he went and made a thread called "Bad Art Thread", and he got lots of attention from some of the people that said he'd never be able to make guides. There was this one unique person named Chickenpotpie who he liked dearly, and he even said "I noticed the fan art, nice". The day before that though, he got a friend request from Ace and thought that he was actually starting to fit in. Then a few hours later he got a friend request from Chickenpotpie. A week later he had about 4 pages and 10 pictures of how terrible he is at making art.
    [TO BE CONTINUED]

Banned Sottocapo
    ...Little did Bradley realize is that
    Ace adds all new members

^

LMFAO. *cough* sry
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

Yay woohoo best thread ever

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    ...Little did Bradley realize is that
    Ace adds all new members
    Sorry, I laughed...I couldn't help it

All people start like this on era-go, unless they're admins...than they just fit in somehow..
    Don't worry about fitting in because for most of everyone's lives, they aren't going to fit in somewhere or somehow
    Hi.
    My YouTube channel: Lightning23

Sorry, no one asked for this thread.

Thx for this thread.

Nice thread ignore the negative comment(s) (not that there's other negative comment than *cough*)

I like this dude

Okay..
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!