Thread: More questions.

More questions.

Just want to ask real quick is it fine that I keep asking all these questions? Anyways here are my questions feel free to explain if needed
    1. I'm patient but just wondering does anyone know the release dates of multiplex and country side. Not exact date but around what month.
    2. Why is scamming legal? Like I think that should be changed but idk the reason it's legal so that why I'm asking.
    3. Is holiday shop going to open on valentines day?
    4. I kinds want to apply for gfx team but also levels team. I know for levels team I'll need to learn a scripting language, is java script fine? Because I've already learned a lot of it from a program I bought.
    5. Will the country side update cause even more lag while walking around outside? Because I already lag even with really really good internet.
    6. So this is just an example. So obs already has their gun skin for bar. To get the skin do you have to be in the gang when they recive the skin? Or is there some other way to get It after they got the skin.
    7. Would trading hats in trade houses be a good idea?
    8. Would trading guns in trading house be a good idea?
    9. Does anyone have a good way to become better at spar? I keep sparing but I just keep losing and not getting better. Is there some technique?
    Lastly 10. Home come body's can't be gif? Cause if they could that would be so dope.

1. Coming late feburary probably and countryside i think so too
    2. they want dumb people to learn from their mistakes
    3. Might get delayed but im pretty sure its coming tommorow
    4. I think you need to know Gs2 and javascript is a different coding program
    5. It's a seperate gmap so it loads a different map when you enter
    6. I think you need to be at a certain rank but idk never had a skin
    7 No cause it would ruin the rareness in them and scamming will occur: more reports
    8No problems would start occuring and noobs having bars and Pbp's
    9 check out Grandpa's thread and I will link it later
    10 It's already a gif when you upload the body but idk

This is some ignorant knowledge and idc

1. Patient, kohai-kun.
    2. Scamming is legal, because imagine if it's illegal. Players will lie to staffs that their golden katana was scammed and staffs will find the innocent player and remove their katana that was originally his.
    3. Maybe!
    4. Java is on the language of GS2, so go ahead! Except, Graal's language is under GS2. A mixed language of Java and C++.
    5. Depending on your internet, but no. Due to the fact CS is on another .gmap.
    6. You must be chosen by the leader of the gang to get the skin. I don't recall the number of basing hours, but their is a certain hour to get the skin.
    7. Two hats, I believe, already exist, but noting else. Trading hats would lose its value.
    8. It will not. As the hats, it will lose its value.
    9. Believe.
    10. Bodies can't be .gif due to the fact that it can mess their animations up. By animations, I mean the gani.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

1. Not announced

2. Well trade at your own risk, if it's legal then imagine the amount of reports staffs will get

3. Possibly but then again CNY was celebrated last year and not this year so don't be so hype

4. GS2 is based on JavaScript so that's a big start

5. Walking around outside? You mean outside of Country Side buildings outside or CS in general? Depends on the # of players, though it may be very laggy for the first time you enter the gmap

6. You can still get the skin, it is entirely dependant on the gang leader to give you thier gun skin

7. Sure why not, though some hats must remain untradeable

8. Nope

9. No technique, just enjoy the game, good luck have fun & don't die

10. It can be gif, if it is not animated (a single frame of .png)

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    Just want to ask real quick is it fine that I keep asking all these questions? Anyways here are my questions feel free to explain if needed
    1. I'm patient but just wondering does anyone know the release dates of multiplex and country side. Not exact date but around what month.
    2. Why is scamming legal? Like I think that should be changed but idk the reason it's legal so that why I'm asking.
    3. Is holiday shop going to open on valentines day?
    4. I kinds want to apply for gfx team but also levels team. I know for levels team I'll need to learn a scripting language, is java script fine? Because I've already learned a lot of it from a program I bought.
    5. Will the country side update cause even more lag while walking around outside? Because I already lag even with really really good internet.
    6. So this is just an example. So obs already has their gun skin for bar. To get the skin do you have to be in the gang when they recive the skin? Or is there some other way to get It after they got the skin.
    7. Would trading hats in trade houses be a good idea?
    8. Would trading guns in trading house be a good idea?
    9. Does anyone have a good way to become better at spar? I keep sparing but I just keep losing and not getting better. Is there some technique?
    Lastly 10. Home come body's can't be gif? Cause if they could that would be so dope.
    Last edited by suyanto677; 02-14-2016 at 08:44 AM.

whoa is country side seriously still not out? wat?! The ETA was literally two years ago now. I hope that clears up number five. It's never coming out anyway, there is no need to worry.