Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gangs Pking and Legacy using full allied gangs to take bases back and forth

Quote Originally Posted by peanutbrittle View Post
    I mean, IT IS unfair.
    Yus im a helper in catalyst idk how to spell it but when we stop basing navy come i try to kill them and leader say they allies they take base morning we do at night
    the surgeon of death This guy is always eady for a fight btw his name is trafalgar law
     Spoiler
    LOOK IN TO MY EYES

heart farming the way these gangs are doing it, should be illegal, if we were doing that constantly with sub tags to receive food and freebies when basing normally, we too would be warned/warped/jailed, or every gang would do it all day long, its ridiculous basing is even a part of this

I'd like to know in what rules it talks about heart farming.
    farmĀ·ing
    noun
    the activity or business of growing crops and raising livestocksynonyms:agriculture,*cultivation,*ranchi ng,*land management,*farm management,*..
    If people want to admit it or not I've personally seen almost all larger gangs give a base to one of there allies before this heart issue. And I don't see why this such a huge issue any gang can still rush one of the bases and take it if they get organized. I'll say it again if a gang is glitching/using a hack to control a base then they should be server warned.