Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gangs Pking and Legacy using full allied gangs to take bases back and forth

Gangs Pking and Legacy using full allied gangs to take bases back and forth

So fort gangs Pking and Legacy are using eachother as full allies to take the base back and forth from eachother in order to spam hearts for the valentine event. Isn't this illegal? it's highly annoying and is abuse.

Nope.
    Lel

Banned Sottocapo
    Does give players an unfair advantage....

- - - Updated - - -

Might be illegal idk
    Get a staff to see this thread and they'll probably take action

I mean, IT IS unfair.

I've looked and looked at the rules and do not see any being broken when one gang lets another take a base is not illegal. This has been going on a long time its just being noticed now cuz more gangs are teaming up with each other for the extras. As for it being annoying yes I can understand it could be but nothing is stopping other gangs from doing the same. As for it being abuse bases are made for gangs so as long as they are not using glitches or hacks I can not call it abuse.

Banned
    I think you got to contact pentagon for answer

Banned Sottocapo
    Dont
    Worry dont complain
    If you cant beat em join em
    I got 215 hearts in one hour and thirty minutes

I had talked to a PR previous to this happening and he decisively told me that this IS legal

I mean there was another thread talking about coke warning people for "heart farming".

I warped a couple gangs and gave a few verbal and server warnings for a glitch that corresponds with basing and this situation. But as stated in my last post I can not find anything in the rules that directly make taking then giving a base to an allie illegal.