Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Heart Farming. Illegal?

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Do you know that you'll get the same amount of hearts even if you didn't kill the Cupid?

Just hit & run, simple.
    The hard part is looking for one

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Yeah
    Hi.
    My YouTube channel: Lightning23

Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great View Post
    1. No idea why Coke was hired.
    2. No idea why Coke still isnt fired.
    3. If it was 'illegal' Joud, Slimmy, DrDetroit all should be fired lmao.
    4. @Gang Ldrs (eg.NBK) stop crying and demanding its illegal just because they took your base.
    Agreed. So many admins were doing it as well. Yet nothing happened to them. Gangs are still doing it yet nothing happens.

Well, you can close my thread, i see my man Killa and everyone else made an appearance and got an answer after this one was made. Thanks for all the help dudes. The allied gang flagsteal abuse is too hot to handle. hope to see more gangs actively destroyed for their participation in this anarchy. Sieg heil NBK.

This Is Craaazyy.

First Of all. They should of said it illegal in the first place.
    Second Of all. lol I was about to do this myself ty Ace
    And Lastly. Coke Was in the wrong at this point he should of explained and shown some proof. And the part of the fact that these people got jailed for doing it was so stupid.
    Fire Him.
    I'm Reborn! I Love Making Pixel Arts/Graphics
    And You're

Watching The dank memes network

愚かな!

So many people trying to fire Coke. I think yall just wanna take his place lmao

EVEN BETTER YET Yall are like the innocent bystanders in a police situation trying to antagonize the police as the bad guy when someone got a little outhand and the police tried to subdue the situation as best as possible. How many of you were in the riots 2k15 I wonder?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Miffy View Post

EVEN BETTER YET Yall are like the innocent bystanders in a police situation trying to antagonize the police as the bad guy when someone got a little outhand and the police tried to subdue the situation as best as possible. How many of you were in the riots 2k15 I wonder?
    lol.
    i don't want him fird, it's just that coke shouldn't 'abuse' and should hot give blame to just them
    Hi.
    My YouTube channel: Lightning23

Quote Originally Posted by Miffy View Post

The police? We aren't talking about the whole Player Relations team. Although, high staff should of been the ones jailing and talking to the gang members at that time.

- - - Updated - - -

It's better for the government to claim a new rule than a police.
    (But the police is the government!)
    No. It's part of the government. The government is higher than a police man.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    It depends on where you're looking and not how you're trying.

Luck isn't the issue if the HP bar of the NPC is immense.

You can always choose to side with a group who prefers to fire an individual just because he/she can't handle it well.
    We all know Coke is in the wrong but trying to enforce the issue even further won't solve anything but create more conflict.