Thread: Guns 2.0

Veteran
    lol
    health 2.0
    please don't say somethin about those .5 bullets lol
    Hi.
    My YouTube channel: Lightning23

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    List Of Known Modifications active, though still subject to change.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning23 View Post
    lol
    health 2.0
    please don't say somethin about those .5 bullets lol
    We'll see.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Froz is shocked to see no 'refunding' in this thread

*gasp*
    A thread about guns that doesnt metion refunds?
    Oh the number of threads I've seen in my day @_@

I remember when there were threads suggesting ideas for the first sniper rifle.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Banned
    I do agree something needs to be changed about guns rusting in the inventory, fortunately i have VIP for that.

Weapon crafting, nope. I dont think players should be able to craft weapons, things would become to common too easily. And its a cheaper alternative to buying at the gun shops. Which is not going to fly with the people who make money from this server.

As for gun modifications, a while back it was discussed that it would be extremely difficult to impliment gun attachments and stuff. It would require hundreds of additional scripts wnd whatnot. Until theres a significant and qualified team for the job, i dont think attachments are ever going to come. But i would really like to see it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    I do agree something needs to be changed about guns rusting in the inventory, fortunately i have VIP for that.

Weapon crafting, nope. I dont think players should be able to craft weapons, things would become to common too easily. And its a cheaper alternative to buying at the gun shops. Which is not going to fly with the people who make money from this server.

As for gun modifications, a while back it was discussed that it would be extremely difficult to impliment gun attachments and stuff. It would require hundreds of additional scripts wnd whatnot. Until theres a significant and qualified team for the job, i dont think attachments are ever going to come. But i would really like to see it happen.
    I'm aware it'd be a lot of work(ah, scary). All of my ideas are like this, if not more complicated.

Please keep in mind that weapons given from blueprints come in parts that are only handed out for completing tasks presented on special occasions(holidays for example). In addition, weapons are unique(don't expect m4 parts lol) and blueprints for already existing content WILL NOT be offered while also requiring actual WORK to construct and acquire rather than mommy's credit card. I'm not so much concerned for the creator's paycheck as I am concerned for the consumer's(or their parent's) wallet. In conclusion... Yes, it's supposed to be a cheap alternative.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

hmm what i think kamiroo is trying to say is that era needs to be more interesting by adding "gun-craft". These guns would be unique and would follow specific instructions as known as a blueprint to create the gun. Instead of making the gun instantaneously you need pieces which could be found in holidays such as gifts, cards, killing mobs, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    hmm what i think kamiroo is trying to say is that era needs to be more interesting by adding "gun-craft". These guns would be unique and would follow specific instructions as known as a blueprint to create the gun. Instead of making the gun instantaneously you need pieces which could be found in holidays such as gifts, cards, killing mobs, etc.
    Right and wrong.

Right that I am proposing the idea of what you call "gun-craft", wrong that you would receive blueprints by traditional event means(though that doesn't mean this option is completely off the table). You'd receive blueprints by completing a specific task that may or may not be related to the holiday(just as how the guns themselves may or may pertain to the special occasion theme).