Thread: Please help first GIRLS ultimate Frisbee team irl ??

Please help first GIRLS ultimate Frisbee team irl ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l6g...ature=youtu.be
    Ultimate Frisbee has been going on at my High School for the past 7 years. It started with a single team of seven. But in the last 2 years, there has been a large growth in the number of players AND they are launching their first all girls season! Please support their journery because it is still not considered a sport in the Seattle Schools DistrictA large percentage of these students on the Chief Sealth Ultimate Frisbee Team come from low income households. Thus, this team of hardworking and passionate students have to find their own ways of fundraising for all things, including: Jerseys, Equipment, Transportation to and from games/tournaments, and Tournament entry fees. If you could go to the link and give it a like, our school team would appreciate it so much!! We are doing a competition with other schools in our district and whoever gets the most likes will get a cash prize to help with all the financial struggles the teams will face (itll help lots because this sport is NOT funded)
    thanks for whoever see's this!!
    -Jup
    -Jupiter

Banned Sottocapo
    Who doesnt love ultimate frisbee?
    Hell yhe im gonna support this

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    I don't know why, but I imagined the guy dancing at the beginning to be Kendrick
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    I don't know why, but I imagined the guy dancing at the beginning to be Kendrick
    lmao same! when you said it, i could imagine it.