Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Four crappy new guns?

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Adding more 200k is not going to balance out the bar, all it does is create more powerful guns. People will only every use the strongest gun, so they will all use one over the other anyway. Bar against bar is equal, therefore they are balanced out and it becomes a fight of skill

- - - Updated - - -

The shop isn't final btw, I didn't make a massive base with a bunch of big rooms just for 4 guns. More things will eventually be added, not necessarily just guns

- - - Updated - - -

We have already asked for more hp and were told no, besides more hp isn't always good, it's hard enough to kill somebody who is running away or running and shooting, becomes even harder when they can keep running and healing with more hp
    I look forward to more of your work then, you're doing a great job, Bitzsam. I admire your determination.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    I got the M16A3 and the P99. For someone like myself (who already has better weapons), I can say that the M16A3 is very fun to use and spam, however it isn't necessarily a practical weapon for a real firefight, but that doesn't bother me. The P99 has an awesome design, performance very similar to the M1911 Tactical, and a nice silencer. Neither of them are guns I plan on using regularly, but that doesn't make them "crap". I think Bitzsam did great with these weapons, I don't understand why he's getting all this negative feedback. As he said, every new gun can't be excellent, overpowered, and capable of beating a BAR (statistically).
    M16 may be tweaked, it is suppose to literally mimic the normal m4 in freeze and firerate but be an automatic burst option. The burst script is kinda complicated though so it is hard to get the freeze rates right

"The shop isn't final."
    Hype is real.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Will be buying the p99. Looks interesting.
    [/url]

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    M16 may be tweaked, it is suppose to literally mimic the normal m4 in freeze and firerate but be an automatic burst option. The burst script is kinda complicated though so it is hard to get the freeze rates right
    Because i have noticed that the M16 has INSANELY high freeze, and makes the gun almost unusable. However i do like that you finally added another burst weapon since they're my favorite type of gun.
    And also there should be an old m16 skin available due to the gangster theme. I was thinking one with wood furniture.
     Spoiler
    Btw, how exactly do you shade wood...

Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!
    Graal Apocalypse Gun Admin

Quote Originally Posted by iNoob20 View Post
    Wonder what the point of releasing four crappy new guns was? Isnt there enough crappy guns already. We all know if they were anything decent they would have a pricetag of 200+k lol.

Tip, dont buy any of them. Complete trash.
    Be grateful, there are poor Africans who don't even have a gun.

1.) The guns are mostly for novelty and for looks however it can be used competitively in Spar.
    2.) Era isn't a P2W, I've beat Bar spammers with Uzis.
    3.) There should not be another $200k Gun. We already have 3 Great $200k guns (P2k)
    4.) Sam has put a lot of effort into this. Appreciate it.
    5.) Stop whining.

Thanks

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    1.) The guns are mostly for novelty and for looks however it can be used competitively in Spar.
    3.) There should not be another $200k Gun. We already have 3 Great $200k guns (P2k)
    5.) Stop whining.

Thanks
    ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    5.) Stop whining.

Thanks
    I understand where you're coming from, but the freeze on the m16 is WAY too high. making the gun unusable.

Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!
    Graal Apocalypse Gun Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Gboy View Post
    hes a fox
    (Sorry for getting off topic but) tails is a fox, you're correct.
    but is knuckle and amy a type of animal? no.
    please dont try to argue with me.
    thanks.