Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Four crappy new guns?

I got the M16A3 and the P99. For someone like myself (who already has better weapons), I can say that the M16A3 is very fun to use and spam, however it isn't necessarily a practical weapon for a real firefight, but that doesn't bother me. The P99 has an awesome design, performance very similar to the M1911 Tactical, and a nice silencer. Neither of them are guns I plan on using regularly, but that doesn't make them "crap". I think Bitzsam did great with these weapons, I don't understand why he's getting all this negative feedback. As he said, every new gun can't be excellent, overpowered, and capable of beating a BAR (statistically).

I'll check them out
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

This p99 seems promising. Sounds like a slightly slower m1911 as said by gino and most worth. Lapua sounds like an upgraded version of the l9 sniper. And the new m16 is a pk gun. The other weapon. I cant exactly put a finger on. sounds like a decent gun

They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

The Lapua 338 is powerful alright, but I don't really think it's a great weapon. Especially to those who don't know how to control a sniper. A long reload for 6 bullets each round isn't that well. x-x
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

The guns are alright, i like the shop though. pretty cool. Maybe add a shooting range there as well?

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    The guns are alright, i like the shop though. pretty cool. Maybe add a shooting range there as well?
    I agree.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

i agree 100% this person speaking the truth

Quote Originally Posted by yoshimitsu View Post
    tails*
    hes a fox
    the surgeon of death This guy is always eady for a fight btw his name is trafalgar law
     Spoiler
    LOOK IN TO MY EYES

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    I think the reason people want an OP gun is to balance it out with other OP guns. The game shouldn't be focused around P2W, it should be more S2W (Skill to win).

What the players want is a balanced combat system, not having to buy a 200k gun that shoots 10 bullets a second, while you're stuck with a gun that shoots marshmallows and pixie dust at players.
    Adding more 200k is not going to balance out the bar, all it does is create more powerful guns. People will only every use the strongest gun, so they will all use one over the other anyway. Bar against bar is equal, therefore they are balanced out and it becomes a fight of skill

- - - Updated - - -

The shop isn't final btw, I didn't make a massive base with a bunch of big rooms just for 4 guns. More things will eventually be added, not necessarily just guns

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by John J View Post
    I've seen threads about two years ago suggesting to increase health just a bit to maybe help balance it out and make the gameplay more skillful for other players. Five shots from a bar and you're done... a new players nightmare. This is why other servers criticize era so much and it turns off players who actually want to actively play on era.
    We have already asked for more hp and were told no, besides more hp isn't always good, it's hard enough to kill somebody who is running away or running and shooting, becomes even harder when they can keep running and healing with more hp

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    The shop isn't final btw, I didn't make a massive base with a bunch of big rooms just for 4 guns. More things will eventually be added, not necessarily just guns
    Awesome, I hope so see some cool gas-masks or other unique items in it. Maybe attachments or a possible skin? I can't wait!