Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Four crappy new guns?

Itunesssss I mean,

Any gun be great with enough practice.

iEra: Brian Graal
    YouTube: Brian Graal

We must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy.
    -Albus Dumbledore

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    what?! really?!
    GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO FAST!
    All you need now is amy, fox, and knuckles
    the surgeon of death This guy is always eady for a fight btw his name is trafalgar law
     Spoiler
    LOOK IN TO MY EYES

Quote Originally Posted by Gboy View Post
    All you need now is amy, fox, and knuckles
    Tails*

People say era is p2w- wants more op guns to be released anyway- people want more guns to be released- don't like them because they aren't 200k-

Not every gun is meant to be super strong. The last gunstore had more expensive guns, this time you got slightly cheaper guns meant for newer players. Each of the guns are worth their prices, and 2 have extra little abilities that cheaper guns usually don't get. Be happy or don't buy them if you don't want them, or I just won't release guns as I am not going to release anything worth more than 200k

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    People say era is p2w- wants more op guns to be released anyway- people want more guns to be released- don't like them because they aren't 200k-

Not every gun is meant to be super strong. The last gunstore had more expensive guns, this time you got slightly cheaper guns meant for newer players. Each of the guns are worth their prices, and 2 have extra little abilities that cheaper guns usually don't get. Be happy or don't buy them if you don't want them, or I just won't release guns as I am not going to release anything worth more than 200k
    hello my senior =D

is ur house fixed?
    visit my profile on: http://www.era-go.com/forum/member.p...4-Graal1417154
    Name in Era: Flaze
    HAYABUSA
    inactive XD long time open once don't miss me
    Lol name: flazeping( if u play add me XD my ranked team all pro if u want play ranked inv them 80% will win)
    garena name :flaze.ping

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post

You should release a gun that cost 200,001 and make the description of the weapon 'Are you happy now?'

- - - Updated - - -

I dont see why you gusy are complaining
    One gun has a built in grenade launcher
    Another one has a silencer that you can attach and unattach

No i'll just release a gun called the P2W that is free, does 20 damage with no freeze but takes away $1000 gralats every time you shoot it

I think the reason people want an OP gun is to balance it out with other OP guns. The game shouldn't be focused around P2W, it should be more S2W (Skill to win).

What the players want is a balanced combat system, not having to buy a 200k gun that shoots 10 bullets a second, while you're stuck with a gun that shoots marshmallows and pixie dust at players.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Question does the laupa shoot through thicker walls? Also do the grenades from the m16 explode over thicker walls?

I've seen threads about two years ago suggesting to increase health just a bit to maybe help balance it out and make the gameplay more skillful for other players. Five shots from a bar and you're done... a new players nightmare. This is why other servers criticize era so much and it turns off players who actually want to actively play on era.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean