Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trade tokens

Trade tokens

Just a quick thought. Can it please be made so that for 5 gralats a piece we can buy tokens that can be used as a sort of currency in trades? That way you don't necessarily need to dig for shells to get into the trading "economy".

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    Just a quick thought. Can it please be made so that for 5 gralats a piece we can buy tokens that can be used as a sort of currency in trades? That way you don't necessarily need to dig for shells to get into the trading "economy".
    No. If your really that desperate to get into the trading economy just itunes some shovels then sell them 1:2 at trades. Get rich m8

I really don't like the shell-centric trading economy of iEra either. The only reason it's that way is because shells are fairly easy to get but the job is just so boring. A common currency would be ideal just as long as they require sellables to redeem and not gralats.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

If tradeable, well, idk. It could gives players lots of arcade tickets, but the shells gotta go.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    Whilst i'm not to fond of the shell economy, if this was added it would definantly be more of a P2W Game. People would obviously itunes a ton of these tokens. (such as myself ngl)
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

Banned Sottocapo
    Whats wrong with the shell currency?

Our ancestors traded before they had money
    And they used stuff like rocks, shells, and etc

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Whats wrong with the shell currency?

Our ancestors traded before they had money
    And they used stuff like rocks, shells, and etc
    The only thing I don't like about it is how hard it is to get started. The way most people I know went was to dig for a stun gun, buy it for 1.6 and sell it for 1.8 and continue buying low and selling high. But when everyone is trying to do that same method it becomes difficult as prices become so fixed.
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEpicGen View Post
    If tradeable, well, idk. It could gives players lots of arcade tickets, but the shells gotta go.
    You missed the point :\

Quote Originally Posted by suyanto677 View Post
    You missed the point :\
    I also didn't understand the topic
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

These are easily obtainable, and the tickets are too... they are valuless imo, its so easy to get tickets to get an item. if you played flappy snk for a day straight you could easily buy atleast 2-3 items in the shop