Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Strait jacket body by blookat?

Quote Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
    I will let you know if i am successful

- - - Updated - - -

well this is PC client we're talking about, its not an app file. so the only way to recover it would be through the downloaded client on a PC
    I know, just fyi lel

Quote Originally Posted by suyanto677 View Post
    I know, just fyi lel
    Having issues connecting to era PC client... i can connect to zodiac but not era

Having issues connecting to era PC client... i can connect to zodiac but not era
    Try again?

Try again?
    no dice... it just shows Connecting to era... then never connects

no dice... it just shows Connecting to era... then never connects
    So it's trying to connect forever? Never had this problem before, might want to wait

Might also want to browse forums.graalonline.com to get some knowledge in your brain XD

So it's trying to connect forever? Never had this problem before, might want to wait

Might also want to browse forums.graalonline.com to get some knowledge in your brain XD
    I've made a post on their forums as well. hope to have some luck. I just really want that blookatthemad.gif head file more than anything. It was my life on Graal. le sigh... I miss blookat

Download interceptor isn't necessary - What file are you looking for? All content is saved to levels/ through the PC client, if you need something I can grab it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by superaero View Post
    download interceptor isn't necessary - what file are you looking for? All content is saved to levels/ through the pc client, if you need something i can grab it for you.
    vvv

Quote Originally Posted by miffy View Post
    there are files inside the client that get saved to your pc folders when they get downloaded in the client. However many of blookat and kinetaro's graphics do not save into the folders but are usable in the client. I am looking to see if there is an alternative method to extract the files from the client.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperAero View Post
    Download interceptor isn't necessary - What file are you looking for? All content is saved to levels/ through the PC client, if you need something I can grab it for you.
    I am looking to obtain blookat's blookat-blookatthemad.gif set. the numbers go from no number to about 7 or even 11.gif Also there are kinetaro-cathead.gif that go from no number to 7 or 8. as well. If you could recover any or all of these i would greatly appreciate it, and possible fund you for your time if you would like.

vvv
    Everything resource based is saved client side.

I am looking to obtain blookat's blookat-blookatthemad.gif set. the numbers go from no number to about 7 or even 11.gif Also there are kinetaro-cathead.gif that go from no number to 7 or 8. as well. If you could recover any or all of these i would greatly appreciate it, and possible fund you for your time if you would like.
    I'll look into it now.