Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Strait jacket body by blookat?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperAero View Post
    Everything resource based is saved client side.

I'll look into it now.
    Actually, /levels/weblevels isn't, they're updated every time you login, good luck getting it XD

The only way, I believe, to get Era Pc files (Era PC not iEra PC) is to get to their URL cache or online storage. Everytime I reach the actual website instead of having all the image urls, I have to log in with some type of credentials.

well cheers and best wishes to your success. hope this happens

- - - Updated - - -

I was able to get in to PC era eventually. I can access the codes and equip them and take screenshots, i will do so later when i get home from work. Idk if that will help any, but it would give you a general idea of what I'm looking to extract.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    The only way, I believe, to get Era Pc files (Era PC not iEra PC) is to get to their URL cache or online storage. Everytime I reach the actual website instead of having all the image urls, I have to log in with some type of credentials.
    How would I be able to obtain this information?

- - - Updated - - -

bumping for relevance.

Quote Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
    well cheers and best wishes to your success. hope this happens

- - - Updated - - -

I was able to get in to PC era eventually. I can access the codes and equip them and take screenshots, i will do so later when i get home from work. Idk if that will help any, but it would give you a general idea of what I'm looking to extract.

- - - Updated - - -

How would I be able to obtain this information?

- - - Updated - - -

bumping for relevance.
    The only way for you to get the log in info is if you're a admin of some sort.
    But to get the URL cache you must dig a little deep into the Graal PC client you have downloaded to play. There should be multiple folders. There should be a folder or in another folder that says URL cache or something similar to that.

The only way for you to get the log in info is if you're a admin of some sort.
    But to get the URL cache you must dig a little deep into the Graal PC client you have downloaded to play. There should be multiple folders. There should be a folder or in another folder that says URL cache or something similar to that.
    alright, thanks for the input

alright, thanks for the input
    My pleasure.

My pleasure.
    Say I get the URL cache and I plug it into the IDM module, would it download the skins i am looking to obtain? I am currently awaiting to see if the admin i talked to earlier has any success, but if all else fails, i guess the best i can do is screenshot all angles and motions of the head and edit out the surroundings? (complicated).

Say I get the URL cache and I plug it into the IDM module, would it download the skins i am looking to obtain? I am currently awaiting to see if the admin i talked to earlier has any success, but if all else fails, i guess the best i can do is screenshot all angles and motions of the head and edit out the surroundings? (complicated).
    I'm not sure if the IDM would work. I never used it before but I know what it does.
    And getting screenshots and making it from them isnt a smart idea.

I'm not sure if the IDM would work. I never used it before but I know what it does.
    And getting screenshots and making it from them isnt a smart idea.
    Well i'm running low on options to recover these ancient treasures. i don't want to see them die, i'd like to have them any way possible.

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: This has been resolved. Thanks everyone.

Well i'm running low on options to recover these ancient treasures. i don't want to see them die, i'd like to have them any way possible.

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: This has been resolved. Thanks everyone.
    Wait so you got the body? if so, can you show me?