I mean in game pic lol

and yeah its off, the 1st right side view
    lol i already refunded it my bad

Quote Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
    lol i already refunded it my bad
    I can fix it if you want

Quote Originally Posted by suyanto677 View Post
    I can fix it if you want
    if you can fix it before i can go for it. still trying to figure out how to move it with gimp lol. if i put it in paint ill have to redo the transparency

if you can fix it before i can go for it. still trying to figure out how to move it with gimp lol. if i put it in paint ill have to redo the transparency
    Yes, I can move the view and fix the transparency

Yes, I can move the view and fix the transparency
    go ahead then lol still learning gimp.

Also if you look at the top left frame theres a bit of extra black that needs to be removed

go ahead then lol still learning gimp.

Also if you look at the top left frame theres a bit of extra black that needs to be removed
    Hello sorry its 2 AM here but ill try to finish lol

Hello sorry its 2 AM here but ill try to finish lol
    i might have beat you to it lol

i might have beat you to it lol
    Well I'm not using any tools to move the view, Graf2x doesn't open for a reason, so I had to use another program to clone pixel by pixel, Graf2x has the tools and keyboard shortcuts that I use to do a lot of Gfx editing, it's a massive pain in the *** if I don't have a reference pic so I can know how much pixel do I have to move it

Well I'm not using any tools to move the view, Graf2x doesn't open for a reason, so I had to use another program to clone pixel by pixel, Graf2x has the tools and keyboard shortcuts that I use to do a lot of Gfx editing, it's a massive pain in the *** if I don't have a reference pic so I can know how much pixel do I have to move it
    oh dont worry every time i change something its a massive pain in the *** just to get it back to originality. now i have to reset the true black because apparently it doesnt remember the colors i set before. ill handle it i need to learn anyhow

oh dont worry every time i change something its a massive pain in the *** just to get it back to originality. now i have to reset the true black because apparently it doesnt remember the colors i set before. ill handle it i need to learn anyhow
    The weird thing is it's a gif with 1 frame, renaming it to png will solve a lot of problem