Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: M16a3 attachment

M16a3 attachment

So since the m16a3 is basically just the m4 but shoots with an auto burst, why not incorporate an attachment for it that changes the gun into an auto m4. It would be easy to script and it would make sense because the m4 has an attachment. it could be sold for 45k just like the m4 attachment. That would make the gun a good choice for both pk and spar.

Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!
    Graal Apocalypse Gun Admin

M4? Wtf? So the attachment changes the firing, along with removing the FIXED STOCK and shortening the barrel? No. If this was to be added, it'd be like the GM4. Able to fire burst, automatic, and maybe semiautomatic.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow7980 View Post
    M4? Wtf? So the attachment changes the firing, along with removing the FIXED STOCK and shortening the barrel? No. If this was to be added, it'd be like the GM4. Able to fire burst, automatic, and maybe semiautomatic.
    The attachment would be only a statistical change.

Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!

Quote Originally Posted by lexon View Post
    The attachment would be only a statistical change.
    It has a grenade launcher. I don't see the purpose of making it like the m4. if you want it to be like the m4, buy the m4.

Quote Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
    It has a grenade launcher. I don't see the purpose of making it like the m4. if you want it to be like the m4, buy the m4.
    1st off i already have an m4. Im not making this because i dont want to buy one.
    2nd what if i want to use m16a3 because in my opinion it has the best graphics. and every stat other than its bullet dmg and its auto burst is almost identical to m4. BiTzSam even said its supposed to mimic the m4. so why not add something that puts the 3 bullets in one so you can basically have an auto m4 with a much larger mag...
    I GARENTEE YOU that people would buy it if it was released.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and it should change the base dmg of the m16a3 to 3 instead of 2 since its basically gonna be a 100k gun.

oh and it should change the base dmg of the m16a3 to 3 instead of 2 since its basically gonna be a 100k gun.
    For a 50k gun, I think 2.5 dmg/bullet would be enough. 2 is too low, but 3 is too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    For a 50k gun, I think 2.5 dmg/bullet would be enough. 2 is too low, but 3 is too high.
    thats why i said it would only increase the dmg once you get the attachment.

1st off i already have an m4. Im not making this because i dont want to buy one.
    2nd what if i want to use m16a3 because in my opinion it has the best graphics. and every stat other than its bullet dmg and its auto burst is almost identical to m4. BiTzSam even said its supposed to mimic the m4. so why not add something that puts the 3 bullets in one so you can basically have an auto m4 with a much larger mag...
    I GARENTEE YOU that people would buy it if it was released.

- - - Updated - - -

If anything, it was the m4 on PC client that had an attachment that allowed it to switch from single fire to burst fire. with the selection of 2 or 3 bullets. so the m16a3 is basically the replica of PC client m4 with attachments. there isn't enough burst fire rifles, this is a good addition. for the price though, 2 dmg stacked is kind of low. I would agree that it should atleast see 2.5, but it might be because of the grenade launcher. we dont need more semi/auto's. there are SO many to choose from. making this one semi/auto would defeat the purpose of the existence of the g36 tactical, and m4. If i get what you're saying correctly, your asking them to make it shoot just like the m4 attachment where 3 bullets come out at the exact same time, but auto. That is OP. Sounds more like a shotgun and not an m16a3.

If anything the Famas should see a burst fire attachment, seeing how most famas have that option in other games and IRL.

" so why not add something that puts the 3 bullets in one so you can basically have an auto m4 with a much larger mag.." i might be confused on this part but this is what i was getting at with shooting 3 bullets at the exact same time. are you asking that it have 0 spread with 3 bullets coming out on top of eachother? just say single shot.

Eh. The extra .5 is kinda useless.
    Last edited by Shadow7980; 02-23-2016 at 09:21 PM.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow7980 View Post
    I would like to see it buffed to 3 damage per bullet, 2 is kind of low. If not, at least add a semiautomatic firemode.
    you realize stacked that would make it capable of doing 9 dmg per shot. for 50k? no i don't think so.