Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: M16a3 attachment

It's 55k, M4 does 9 damage for the same price. But I guess the grenade launcher makes up for it.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

nooo no no no no m4 does 8 dmg

Gm4 does 9 dmg

big difference. all 9 dmg guns are 90k and above

Quote Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
    nooo no no no no m4 does 8 dmg

Gm4 does 9 dmg

big difference. all 9 dmg guns are 90k and above
    Gm4 does 8... m4 does 9 when perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

If anything, it was the m4 on PC client that had an attachment that allowed it to switch from single fire to burst fire. with the selection of 2 or 3 bullets. so the m16a3 is basically the replica of PC client m4 with attachments. there isn't enough burst fire rifles, this is a good addition. for the price though, 2 dmg stacked is kind of low. I would agree that it should atleast see 2.5, but it might be because of the grenade launcher. we dont need more semi/auto's. there are SO many to choose from. making this one semi/auto would defeat the purpose of the existence of the g36 tactical, and m4. If i get what you're saying correctly, your asking them to make it shoot just like the m4 attachment where 3 bullets come out at the exact same time, but auto. That is OP. Sounds more like a shotgun and not an m16a3.

If anything the Famas should see a burst fire attachment, seeing how most famas have that option in other games and IRL.

" so why not add something that puts the 3 bullets in one so you can basically have an auto m4 with a much larger mag.." i might be confused on this part but this is what i was getting at with shooting 3 bullets at the exact same time. are you asking that it have 0 spread with 3 bullets coming out on top of eachother? just say single shot.
    Basically yes, it would go from shooting 3 bullets in a burst to shooting 1 bullet. and you would be able to switch between the two. Doing so would make the m16a3 a viable spar weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!
    Graal Apocalypse Gun Admin

Quote Originally Posted by lexon View Post
    Gm4 does 8... m4 does 9 when perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically yes, it would go from shooting 3 bullets in a burst to shooting 1 bullet. and you would be able to switch between the two. Doing so would make the m16a3 a viable spar weapon.
    do yall play the same era? ghost m4 is 9 dmg perfect. regular m4 is only 8 damage perfect.

do yall play the same era? ghost m4 is 9 dmg perfect. regular m4 is only 8 damage perfect.
    Obviously you don't know how damage works in this game. when a gun is in perfect shape it does 1 extra damage. the damage value on the weapon card is when the weapon is in good shape unless it says what the damage is while in perfect shape.

Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!

Obviously you don't know how damage works in this game. when a gun is in perfect shape it does 1 extra damage. the damage value on the weapon card is when the weapon is in good shape unless it says what the damage is while in perfect shape.
    m4 doesn't do 9 damage, ever. i have VIP, i use both. gm4 does more damage every time. I've never seen the m4 do 9 dmg. IDK, ill test it later and let you know. but in that case the ghost m4 should do 10 dmg instead of 9. 187k for a 9 damage gun when the half price version is 9 dmg also? BIG RIP.

ALSO. if in your case you were right. the MS would do 10 damage perfect as well. Guess what, it doesn't.

m4 doesn't do 9 damage, ever. i have VIP, i use both. gm4 does more damage every time. I've never seen the m4 do 9 dmg. IDK, ill test it later and let you know. but in that case the ghost m4 should do 10 dmg instead of 9. 187k for a 9 damage gun when the half price version is 9 dmg also? BIG RIP.
    As much as i love the GM4 if it did 10 dmg, that would make it 5 shots to kill instead of 6. it would become WAY too op.

- - - Updated - - -

/summon BiTzSam to explain.

As much as i love the GM4 if it did 10 dmg, that would make it 5 shots to kill instead of 6. it would become WAY too op.

- - - Updated - - -

/summon BiTzSam to explain.
    I just made a seperate thread about the damage issue.

gm4 and m4 do 9 damage if they are in perfect condition.
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

Anyway, m16a3 is my favorite gun rn and i would love to see it get some more love.