Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: M16a3 attachment

Quote Originally Posted by lexon View Post
    Anyway, m16a3 is my favorite gun rn and i would love to see it get some more love.
    if all this about damage is correct, then that means the m16a3 does 3dmg stacked per bullet? equaling to 9 dmg per shot if youre lucky. I honestly don't see a reason to change anything about the gun

But if you miss one bullet you only do 6 dmg

Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!
    Graal Apocalypse Gun Admin

But if you miss one bullet you only do 6 dmg
    yes but is it spam friendly? I dont know the stats, is there anywhere on the forums for the new weapon stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
    yes but is it spam friendly? I dont know the stats, is there anywhere on the forums for the new weapon stats?
    What does that have to do with a firemode attachment....
    All i said is that it should have an attachment for sale that costs 45k that gives it the ability to change the firemode to auto and it increases the burst dmg by one.

Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!

What does that have to do with a firemode attachment....
    All i said is that it should have an attachment for sale that costs 45k that gives it the ability to change the firemode to auto and it increases the burst dmg by one.
    I think the fact that it already comes with an attachment warrants out the idea that it should have 2 attachments.

ALSO after testing, i was proven wrong. makes my expensive weapons seem like trash now.

I think the fact that it already comes with an attachment warrants out the idea that it should have 2 attachments.
    Yea but the grenade launcher is no good, in my opinion. It's very weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    Yea but the grenade launcher is no good, in my opinion. It's very weak.
    the gun costs 45k if im correct? What else can you expect.

ALSO after testing, i was proven wrong. makes my expensive weapons seem like trash now.
    You need to realize that damage isnt the only stat that sets the price, if that wrere tthe case, the neo rifle would cost 200k. And your point about the gl is? the GL sucks. and plenty of other guns have 2 attatchments. You would have to buy this attachment, it wouldn't be free.

- - - Updated - - -

the gun costs 45k if im correct? What else can you expect.
    And it costs 55k, same as m4

You need to realize that damage isnt the only stat that sets the price, if that wrere tthe case, the neo rifle would cost 200k. And your point about the gl is? the GL sucks. and plenty of other guns have 2 attatchments. You would have to buy this attachment, it wouldn't be free.

- - - Updated - - -

And it costs 55k, same as m4
    what guns have 2 attachments? i have a lot of the guns in game and none of them have 2 attachments.

Also stop putting words in my mouth. i never said price was based on damage alone. BUT it does play a big factor. i look at freeze rates and spread the most more than i look at damage.

what guns have 2 attachments? i have a lot of the guns in game and none of them have 2 attachments.
    Socom, M4A3, Ion Carbine, Vector, MP5, 44 Magnum, Neo Rifle
    Last edited by lexon; 02-23-2016 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Added more.