Thread: +1 damage perfect?

+1 damage perfect?

Okay so i'm in a mixup and argument over what gun damages are. I am being told that ALL guns get +1 damage when in perfect condition. Is this true? I don't think this works for ALL guns. but according to some people it does.

I need answers. I'm being ripped off on gun prices if this is the case. We all are.

All guns are +1 damage when in perfect condition.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

No you are not being ripped off, there are more stats than just damage, like rate of fire, mag size, freeze, reload freeze, and more.

Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!
    Graal Apocalypse Gun Admin

Quote Originally Posted by lexon View Post
    No you are not being ripped off, there are more stats than just damage, like rate of fire, mag size, freeze, reload freeze, and more.
    the fact a 5500 gun does 8 damage base turns into 9 dmg and can dual? 11k you get dual 9 dmg weapons and a gm4 is 187k only 9 dmg, the only benefit being its freeze rate is low?
    RIP. RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP.
    Talk about balance, but I ask about model's getting added to game and "THEY ARE TOO OP". whatever this system is retarded if that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
    the fact a 5500 gun does 8 damage base turns into 9 dmg and can dual? 11k you get dual 9 dmg weapons and a gm4 is 187k only 9 dmg, the only benefit being its freeze rate is low?
    RIP. RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP.
    Talk about balance, but I ask about model's getting added to game and "THEY ARE TOO OP". whatever this system is retarded if that's the case.
    Tell me, how many people do you see using Deagles in spar. What about gm4. if the Deagles are better because they're cheaper, why doesn't everyone use them...

Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!

Tell me, how many people do you see using Deagles in spar. What about gm4. if the Deagles are better because they're cheaper, why doesn't everyone use them...
    IDK I'm not a spar tard cause everyone plays on the other side of the world with their 900 pings

The question isn't "how many people use the Deagles?" But rather, "how many people use the Deagles and actually perform excellent?" And the answer to that is "not many".

Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    The question isn't "how many people use the Deagles?" But rather, "how many people use the Deagles and actually perform excellent?" And the answer to that is "not many".
    Thank you, thats what i was trying to get at. Theres a reason gm4 is the most used spar weapon.

I still find it hard to believe this is the case for all weapons. I will test it later tho.

Well. There is your answer
    Welcome to the forums!