Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Need help with transparency

Need help with transparency

Hey guys, ive tried multiple programs via PC and ipad to get the transparency on this image, I will post my original edit without any transparency. I'm having an issue that when i set the transparency the images colors become off and the eyes and teeth will disappear, or the whole coloring scheme becomes funky.
    If anyone can change the transparency for me, since my programs have failed me, i would appreciate it.IntelliphantCatman.gif

Whups didnt read that part

- - - Updated - - -

Are you using pure white for the teeth and eyes? if so they need to be a little off white. the game treats pure white as a transparency when it comes to uploads i think.

Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!
    Graal Apocalypse Gun Admin

Quote Originally Posted by lexon View Post
    Whups didnt read that part

- - - Updated - - -

Are you using pure white for the teeth and eyes? if so they need to be a little off white. the game treats pure white as a transparency when it comes to uploads i think.
    I believe so... i spent hours working on it yesterday and i know it's an easy fix for someone with more experience. hopefully someone can fix and i can accomodate them if they do $$$

Quote Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
    I believe so... i spent hours working on it yesterday and i know it's an easy fix for someone with more experience. hopefully someone can fix and i can accomodate them if they do $$$
    It says the file is a .gif, is it actually animated? because if not i could fix it right now.

Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!

Just edit the white or black parts to #FFFFF1 (white) #000001 (black)

It says the file is a .gif, is it actually animated? because if not i could fix it right now.
    It is not lol. if you could fix it that would be awesome. It was originally a .png but for some reason when the admin pulled it for me from the database it came up as .gif. I had to edit out a lot of things for it to become acceptable to iera.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 1Freddy1 View Post
    Just edit the white or black parts to #FFFFF1 (white) #000001 (black)
    Sorry, I am a noob, i used paint for most of my fix ups and according to Kendrick, I could use GIMP for the transparency. However the instructions nearly look like japanese to me with the software I am unfamiliar with. I was having a hard time adjusting. I have no clue how to change these settings

- - - Updated - - -

let me know status updates if anyone can fix it, if not please step by step teach me :s i don't plan on making anymore uploads after the 3 i have, but it wouldn't hurt to learn.

http://imgur.com/zuRtEw4
    Thank me later.

http://imgur.com/zuRtEw4
    Thank me later.
    Hope all goes smoothly during uploading thank you for your services.
    Since it's here and if anyone has interest in this, feel free to use, I won't feel bad. It's recovered artwork from the depths of PC.
    Let me know if you'd like a form of compensation

whoa i like the head! nice work. and uh what i would do is that I'll just use lunapic and I'll just upload the picture to the website and let it make the picture transparent depending on what color you wanted to make transparent.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    whoa i like the head! nice work. and uh what i would do is that I'll just use lunapic and I'll just upload the picture to the website and let it make the picture transparent depending on what color you wanted to make transparent.
    Thanks . Now would that be an apple/android app or PC software? Both uploads i tried using GIMP and it was having issues with the transparency layers the GIMP was giving it.