Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Need help with transparency

Quote Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
    Thanks . Now would that be an apple/android app or PC software? Both uploads i tried using GIMP and it was having issues with the transparency layers the GIMP was giving it.
    It's a actual website database you upload to. It's a online editor that works for both. Even Linux.

it only took me like 2 minutes i dont need anything.

Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!
    Graal Apocalypse Gun Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    It's a actual website database you upload to. It's a online editor that works for both. Even Linux.
    Awesome, thanks for the future info
    Quote Originally Posted by lexon View Post
    Alright man, if you ever need anything ingame just holler at Intelliphant (NBK)

- - - Updated - - -

Hey bud, Transparency didn't work. I'm going to try what yoshi suggested

Awesome, thanks for the future info

Alright man, if you ever need anything ingame just holler at Intelliphant (NBK)

- - - Updated - - -

Hey bud, Transparency didn't work. I'm going to try what yoshi suggested
    I didnt make it transparent, i just changed the green to pure white and changed the eyes and teeth.

- - - Updated - - -

i guess i should have elaborated more.

Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!
    Graal Apocalypse Gun Admin

I didnt make it transparent, i just changed the green to pure white and changed the eyes and teeth.

- - - Updated - - -

i guess i should have elaborated more.
    strange thing is that even after that i took it to make transparent and the teeth and eyes still disappeared. it's alright, i think i fixed it.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL. i got the transparency to work. and NOW the admin is STILL saying NO TRANSPARENCY. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL wow. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a reason why the black is disappearing after uploading? it shows before upload, but when i upload its gone. THIS IS SO ANNOYING, I NEED A PROFESSIONAL.

strange thing is that even after that i took it to make transparent and the teeth and eyes still disappeared. it's alright, i think i fixed it.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL. i got the transparency to work. and NOW the admin is STILL saying NO TRANSPARENCY. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL wow. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a reason why the black is disappearing after uploading? it shows before upload, but when i upload its gone. THIS IS SO ANNOYING, I NEED A PROFESSIONAL.
    Or just change the whole bg from green to white and upload it... haha

Or just change the whole bg from green to white and upload it... haha
    LOL thats what i started with. thats what made the eyes disappear when i made it transparent, now i am starting with the green, making it transparent with lunapic, and in my personal file the black looks fine, but when uploaded the black is missing and the admin says there is no transparency, when there obviously is cause you can see through the spots that are supposed to be black. LOL lord help me

LOL thats what i started with. thats what made the eyes disappear when i made it transparent, now i am starting with the green, making it transparent with lunapic, and in my personal file the black looks fine, but when uploaded the black is missing and the admin says there is no transparency, when there obviously is cause you can see through the spots that are supposed to be black. LOL lord help me
    Is every frame transparent or is the eyes TRUE white?
    If so then change the eye color to something close to white but not TRUE white.

Is every frame transparent or is the eyes TRUE white?
    If so then change the eye color to something close to white but not TRUE white.
    well the issues isn't the eyes anymore, they're uploading. the black, however isn't do i have to do the same thing with the black?

well the issues isn't the eyes anymore, they're uploading. the black, however isn't do i have to do the same thing with the black?
    Yeah, dont use ANY TRUE black and or TRUE white in your uploads.