5 50.00%
  • No

5 50.00%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: This honestly needs too stop

Banned

Arrow This honestly needs too stop

Honestly over this has too stop seriously
    Like last week I had made a thread in the "letter too staff section" and all I got was that the players would get a "infringement" like what even,

So sick of reporting the players harassing/cyber bullying me with their false rumours it's so pathetic and annoying every time I log into Graal it starts,

"Look it's Lotzy"
    "Wanna meet a graal pôrnstar? Kik him at Lotzy1 (the first times free videos all)!! Under 12"

Honestly how can I report these players each 5-10 times and not "ONE" admin does a single thing?

I think era should just start hiring people mainly that look after "ALL THE REPORTS" like "Report Team" or something hire 5-10 too take care of just reports I think era would have less complaints and the "PR & PRA Team" would have less headaches from players spamming them about harassment.

Aero please come start now I'll send you a screenshot on Facebook jail them all this honestly has been going on for months I'm sick of it people giving away my personal kik and making rumours about me

Mentioned what? I made a thread about this last week on era-go and all terry does is gives a warning sick of reporting these stupid kids I don't even know how they got my kik sick of the lame false rumours people make about me just cause I'm older then them,

People the need too be jailed for this harassment/cyber bullying or whatever you wanna call it

Hr.n (Levy)
    Zøm* (Bumface)
    CZDark* (Bumface)
    Kewki
    Josh Graal (YouTube)

They all need a punishment me as I like playing graal era and what they are doing is affecting my game play so for the last time punish them.

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Rodeo
    I have Kewki block and I don't know about the report team but admins should definitely be monitoring that area more often. That's where a lot of things like that happen
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Banned
    I think the "Report Team" is a good idea as it would be a team just looking after all complaints, jailings, reports, ETC.....

And yes staff do watch "start park" but the generally don't do anything other than "warp" players of use the "Gagged" option

Banned Sottocapo
    Hr. N
    Definently needs to be banned
    I remember she was harrassing Hallows
    And she ended up blocking him and kept harrassing him after blocking them
    Then she started fakse rumors that hallows was harrassing her

Don't hang out with these 11 year olds at bottom left of start, they sicken me deeply, especially bram.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

As far as I despise it, I really believe Hr.n should be "thoroughly warned".
    Well do your own part of the line, don't counter her athuements.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Banned
    Yes she's the ring leader of what's going on with the rumours about me thanks for the support hopefully this thread gets me justice with these players

- - - Updated - - -

I don't hang with them "start park" is were I belong and where I like too stand afk

- - - Updated - - -

You had your chance too jail/ban her but you only warned her, what do you mean do my own part of the line? Have no idea what that word means "athuements" googled it comes up with nothing relevant to it but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy View Post
    I think the "Report Team" is a good idea as it would be a team just looking after all complaints, jailings, reports, ETC.....

And yes staff do watch "start park" but the generally don't do anything other than "warp" players of use the "Gagged" option

Hi, I understand where you're coming from; But, PR & PRA, can only "wrap" or "Gagged" depending on how many warnings that player has; All i can say is use the Block option and make a new kik. But yeah i believe "Zom" should be jailed or whatever he does use foul language and harass others.
    ING: Elflette (Prior)

Ex-Player Relations

Quote Originally Posted by Elflette View Post
    Hi, I understand where you're coming from; But, PR & PRA, can only "wrap" or "Gagged" depending on how many warnings that player has; All i can say is use the Block option and make a new kik. But yeah i believe "Zom" should be jailed or whatever he does use foul language and harass others.
    We gag whenever a player is constantly using inappropriate words after pm warnings.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

The following presentation is a commercial for Era-Go.

Tired of being harassed by kids? When then. Introducing Era-Go! Era-Go is a revolutionized forum with top notch members (well the active ones) and great moderators that is somewhat right sometimes. Join Era-Go today!
    fast speaker: Era-Go may not be suitable for children under the age of 10 because they are simply not wanted. Please refer to a doctor if you have nausea, headaches, fevers, tuberculosis, or the such after use. No batteries included.
    JOIN ERA-GO TODAY!