Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Transportation around Era

Development Team

Transportation around Era

Airport
    So most of you graalians know of the airport that is very well done and that is very big.
    Well if you know this you also know that is has no real purpose. It takes you 5 mins to get to a "Secret" hat shop. Other than this it does nothing.

The Point of this Thread Well maybe we could make the airport useful.

Ideas:
    50Gralats for base ticket transportation.(Takes 15 seconds to get to base?)-this is mainly for fast transportation to emines or pirates zone
    If your going to make it go to a hat shop, make sure it's not just one shop or it gets boring..(so multiple shops)
    Inside the plane make a "Arrived at Destination" sign.

Just a few ideas, because it's sad that it does nothing but took a lot of developing.

Train Stations

It's sad that the big train stations for gang or just for transportation are just not used. This is mostly due to the fact that it is fast just to walk to wherever your going. This is also sad, for the same reason as the airport so much work went into making gang train stations or just a regular train network, but they are to inefficient to use.

What I recommend.
    A summons button: this would bring the train to your location instead of waiting 5 mins for it to arrive.
    OR
    A ticket purchase: this is basically a summons button with a tax on it.

Cars:
    Ok so cars are definitely the most popular used way of transportation. Well all I suggest is a buff to the speed just a little bit. It might cause a little bit more lag, but it's weird just because a skateboard is faster than a car.

Thanks all!

Other ideas are welcomed!!
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

I use eggshots to get to places much faster than cars

Need help? Just Message me I will gladly help!

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel2874 View Post
    I use eggshots to get to places much faster than cars
    I use to have to buy them from people because I used so many of them when iFreeze had gangster zone and emines.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

I have thought of this myself, but:
    If u just can fly to southbridge, it gets Caynda easy to do events like when admins become giants and start to fight.
    Then its no problemo getting over There and win the event.

I like the airplane idea..
    Hi

If it was a real plane flying over Era the server would become extremely laggy, nice idea though!

Remember those few days where that helicopter was flying around? Like it had its own route aside from the subway (I think some waypoints included spar complex and airport). It'd be cool to see that as high speed transport between bases, on it's own route perhaps?

Or maybe a bunch of helipads can be placed near basing areas and when you pay the fare the helicopter lifts off and you kinda just fly over the map invisibly because you're that high up (this would cut down on how graphic intensive this system would be) and you touch down on the helipad of your choosing.

Quote Originally Posted by iRockstar Ciprioni View Post
    If it was a real plane flying over Era the server would become extremely laggy, nice idea though!
    It could be invisible I guess or something like that.

I like it but I'm not sure it would help too much for the base idea unless an airport was created in southridge too.

Well maybe the airplane should be invisible... Like the subway

Development Team
    Yea I agree so maybe just like a timer then it summons to to the place you want to go?
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship