Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Transportation around Era

Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    Remember those few days where that helicopter was flying around? Like it had its own route aside from the subway (I think some waypoints included spar complex and airport). It'd be cool to see that as high speed transport between bases, on it's own route perhaps?

Or maybe a bunch of helipads can be placed near basing areas and when you pay the fare the helicopter lifts off and you kinda just fly over the map invisibly because you're that high up (this would cut down on how graphic intensive this system would be) and you touch down on the helipad of your choosing.
    I think tachi and then bh have helipads(bh not really but could easily be changed in to one without resizing anything, same with emines, it has the little castle thing which isnt used so could be used as helipad)
    It wouldnt be hard to put helipads next to each base either, and would be nice.

i feel like the airplane should just be for use btwn islands (north/south) not to individual bases.

the airport could have shops in it with items that resemble what you would have in an airplane, and some weapons maybe. I really think this idea would be helpful to everyone and not just basers.
    ShadeS.*
    #Moontatorship

Development Team
    I mean besides the jsi's head shop(which really isn't fast) there is not really fast way to get between top of north and the bottom of southridge.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

i think the airport should take us to a place with a LOT of shops, instead of ONE hat shop. And the train, there should be about 2 trains going on, and the map should have spots marking where the stations are so you can instantly find one. And the cars, i think they're just fine, just WAAAAY too expensive.

Buy a helicopter for 300k lmao

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by iSightMagus View Post
    Buy a helicopter for 300k lmao
    The funny thing is people would buy them.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

I don't see why the staff made the airplane just to go to a 5 hat secret shop. CHANGE THE AIRPLANE, make it useful.
    Mr.Martin on iEra
    In Kross guild
    Ask me a question on the forums or in game if you have any problems/concerns.
    My Skype is mr.martin_graal
    Enjoy Era