Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lag

Lag

It started lagging agian with only 1k+ people lol
    Can anyone fix it
    The lag killed me in races (

They cant fix lag(they can but they need to upgrade the server wich will take a long time), check ur internet connection bud

It's not that laggy, as he said^^^check ur internet connection

You always seem to lag on pc. Weird. Get a better pc or contact your wifi provider. Anyways is it in-game lag / fps is low?

Quote Originally Posted by Arodd View Post
    You always seem to lag on pc. Weird. Get a better pc or contact your wifi provider. Anyways is it in-game lag / fps is low?
    Flash is horrible, I do believe it is an fps lag as he would have noticed if its his Wi-Fi, I suggest using (or buying) a mobile device and pay Era there

Flash on a game this big is very veeery bad, it was never optimized for the thousands of millions of hardware components, it matters not if you have a 2x16GB of RAM, a 5.5 GHz quad core processor, an Nvdia GTX 980000000 DGPU, if they don't optimize it, it won't run any better

Quote Originally Posted by suyanto677 View Post
    Flash is horrible, I do believe it is an fps lag as he would have noticed if its his Wi-Fi, I suggest using (or buying) a mobile device and pay Era there

Flash on a game this big is very veeery bad, it was never optimized for the thousands of millions of hardware components, it matters not if you have a 2x16GB of RAM, a 5.5 GHz quad core processor, an Nvdia GTX 980000000 DGPU, if they don't optimize it, it won't run any better
    This, sadly, is true. I have a 2k build and it runs era like garbage as soon as people start spamming flame/smoke weapons that cause a lot of package traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by suyanto677 View Post

Ah weird because my hp notebook 2000 (I think that's the name lol) runs the game quite smooth. Like what suyanto said just start playing era on a mobile device.

Quote Originally Posted by Arodd View Post
    Ah weird because my hp notebook 2000 (I think that's the name lol) runs the game quite smooth. Like what suyanto said just start playing era on a mobile device.
    have someone spam some nitro's and petrols and gas grenades around you and tell me how it works out for you.

It's iEra's server that doesn't run well. On my computer, I can run CS:GO, Dota, LoL, and many other games that require a whole lot of RAM and Hz flawlessly, but my computer apparently can't run flash iEra.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    It's iEra's server that doesn't run well. On my computer, I can run CS:GO, Dota, LoL, and many other games that require a whole lot of RAM and Hz flawlessly, but my computer apparently can't run flash iEra.
    It's hard to say what exactly is the root issue. We take these little rinkadink phones and tablets and compare them to our PC's. Our PC outrigs the tablet and phone tech easily, but the phones and tablets run it a lot smoother. I don't think it has to do with the server. something isn't integrated correctly for PC components