Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lag

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
    have someone spam some nitro's and petrols and gas grenades around you and tell me how it works out for you.
    Not surprised. It's still quite smooth and runs well on both of my laptops. Not even gonna bother to try it on my built pc. It only dropped a little fps.

Quote Originally Posted by Arodd View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Not surprised. It's still quite smooth and runs well on both of my laptops. Not even gonna bother to try it on my built pc. It only dropped a little fps.
    wow, on an HP of all things. I have a samsung laptop that does the exact same thing my PC does. Eats it up and FPS dies inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
    wow, on an HP of all things. I have a samsung laptop that does the exact same thing my PC does. Eats it up and FPS dies inside.
    Ah well that's very odd....

Banned
    Bad wifi, bad graphics card and memory, bad adobe flash player, bad browser or bad server?

Do speed test and show us your ram and graphics card memory or your internet acess or network config stuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dio the awesome View Post
    Bad wifi, bad graphics card and memory, bad adobe flash player, bad browser or bad server?

Do speed test and show us your ram and graphics card memory or your internet acess or network config stuffs.
    I would've thought you'd tell us to download the latest adobe software, but I guess I thought wrong.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

I think the only way for iEra PC to be fix is if we add a iEra PC Downloadable Client.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    I think the only way for iEra PC to be fix is if we add a iEra PC Downloadable Client.
    I think this might work. breaking away from the browser is probably the best option