Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Very Good News Guys!

Very Good News Guys!

So Recently I was scrolling through My parents email and I found something very exciting.As I was scrolling through the Dozens Upon Dozens of emails I accidently clicked on one.I clicked On it and recieved the exciting yet heart warming news.Yes as you may have suspected I got hired!My Long term dream I have been wishing would come true has finally took its place!I got Hired on Club Penguin Guys!

*claps*
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Congratulations

Very Good News Guys!

Now Before Anyone tries to bash me Id like to say this thread has been made just becouse Ive seen so many players/staff Stressing alot.(Yes this is just a joke).Due to many People Ive seen stressing and can feel most of their frustration and felt like I wanted yall to have a laugh!

Darn. Should have waited a little longer before exposing the thread

Quote Originally Posted by LilCaballo View Post
    Now Before Anyone tries to bash me Id like to say this thread has been made just becouse Ive seen so many players/staff Stressing alot.(Yes this is just a joke).Due to many People Ive seen stressing and can feel most of their frustration and felt like I wanted yall to have a laugh!

Haha, made me laugh for sure! Thank you for that homie!
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfy View Post
    Haha, made me laugh for sure! Thank you for that homie!

What's that?
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

great job ?

Quote Originally Posted by LilCaballo View Post
    So Recently I was scrolling through My parents email and I found something very exciting.As I was scrolling through the Dozens Upon Dozens of emails I accidently clicked on one.I clicked On it and recieved the exciting yet heart warming news.Yes as you may have suspected I got hired!My Long term dream I have been wishing would come true has finally took its place!I got Hired on Club Penguin Guys!
    bro u my rolemodel lmao