Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Recent Gang War, And New War Type.

Rodeo
    Wars probably start like "Ayo I want yo turf so my noobs can afk, alright? "You'll never take my turf"
    Two parties of noobs fight each other and it ends when someone gets a 50 streak. Like just do what real gangster do, go to their turf and start killing them or just hang out there til you get spotted.
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Good thing I got a 50 streak in the day before. I did, however, see some tatts around there when I was pking.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Giuseppe View Post
    Wars probably start like "Ayo I want yo turf so my noobs can afk, alright? "You'll never take my turf"
    Two parties of noobs fight each other and it ends when someone gets a 50 streak. Like just do what real gangster do, go to their turf and start killing them or just hang out there til you get spotted.
    This lmao +rep . The voices in my head just cant deal
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

What I don't get with you " south kids " as you all would say. Is why do you's make up your own rules when all your wars in the past jwere last man standing and suddenly cause tattaglia beat you all in the majority of last man standing wars you have to make up your own rules to compete with Tattaglia. Making rules up on someone else's turf even when Tattaglia never agreed to these " new death match " rules. Explain that please? By the sounds of it you all are trying to come up with something different to beat this mafia. You guys need to play fairly and stick to originality. Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Although, I question this; Where are the cops?
    xD This game is a Mafia vs Cops, but there are no cops in this game... Everyone likes to be the villain.
    Good idea. I might start a cop gang.
    But I will not buy a police car.

Quote Originally Posted by JjRias View Post
    You guys need to play fairly and stick to originality. Just saying
    Tell that to Tattaglia.

What I don't get with you " south kids " as you all would say. Is why do you's make up your own rules when all your wars in the past jwere last man standing and suddenly cause tattaglia beat you all in the majority of last man standing wars you have to make up your own rules to compete with Tattaglia. Making rules up on someone else's turf even when Tattaglia never agreed to these " new death match " rules. Explain that please? By the sounds of it you all are trying to come up with something different to beat this mafia. You guys need to play fairly and stick to originality. Just saying
    If we made this system it was made so you guys dont cheat and say "we won".In deathmatch there really isnt a way to cheat since I know how you "mafias" like to cheat.You cant just not agree to it becouse for one TBM is the one who has started most of the rules you play by such as "LMS" and "Streak".Also Its no longer your turf if we already took it.Therefor your opinion isnt even valid.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Revla View Post
    Good idea. I might start a cop gang.
    But I will not buy a police car.
    I will join your gang and KILL and and arrest coster for not giving me sellabels
    the surgeon of death This guy is always eady for a fight btw his name is trafalgar law
     Spoiler
    LOOK IN TO MY EYES

Quote Originally Posted by LilCaballo View Post
    If we made this system it was made so you guys dont cheat and say "we won".In deathmatch there really isnt a way to cheat since I know how you "mafias" like to cheat.You cant just not agree to it becouse for one TBM is the one who has started most of the rules you play by such as "LMS" and "Streak".Also Its no longer your turf if we already took it.Therefor your opinion isnt even valid.
    1. I'm not Tattaglia.
    2. I remember the rules being, last group with 3 men or less loses. Which was always done through the months of war.
    3. Once your group and friends couldn't win the wars against Tattaglia you all made up this new set of rules to try and find effective ways to be them.
    4. That " last man standing war " with 3 men or less loses was spoken and agreed between Eli and Bruno, so don't go saying tbm made them rules when he didn't lol

1. I'm not Tattaglia.
    2. I remember the rules being, last group with 3 men or less loses. Which was always done through the months of war.
    3. Once your group and friends couldn't win the wars against Tattaglia you all made up this new set of rules to try and find effective ways to be them.
    4. That " last man standing war " with 3 men or less loses was spoken and agreed between Eli and Bruno, so don't go saying tbm made them rules when he didn't lol
    First of all What You just said makes no sense what so so ever.Theres more then one war type and ive explained in my past posts.If My "group and friends" losed to tattaglia then explain why you guys come to Southridge And Try to war us for it even though your gang news and even you guys said that was your turf.Makes no sense at all please use your logic or maybe your brain for once it doesnt take much to use it honestly.The whole "Burno and Eli Agreement" has nothing to do with what I just said.TBM Came up with all of the War Types "Tattaglia" uses.If you're not part of this and have No info are havent enlightend yourself on how we war dont even post your opinion.