Thread: Deathmatch Last Man Standing (New War Type)

Deathmatch Last Man Standing (New War Type)

A new war concept is made known was "Deathmatch" or "Realistic Last Man Standing".The concept is pretty simple and clear.RLMS or DMLMS is a challenging version of original LMS aka last man standing. The rules are simple, if you die your eliminated from war, you are allowed to heal and go inside buildings.Before war even starts we will have to review how many people are going to be participating, where the battlefield is going to start and end.If you are to run out of battlefield your out of the war.screenshots will be used as evidence of an elimination of a person.The Concept Was Made Up By "TBM (Flores Cartel Organization)" And the nick name "Deatmatch" was thought up by me.It is being currently used for war and sucsessful.Tell me what you think and what should be added or maybe just your thought on it!

Sounds cool
    Coster Revla~

If You Have Any Questions Just Pm Me

Quote Originally Posted by Coster View Post
    Sounds cool
    its cool but i would beat coster in it with deagels
    the surgeon of death This guy is always eady for a fight btw his name is trafalgar law
     Spoiler
    LOOK IN TO MY EYES

Quote Originally Posted by Gboy View Post
    its cool but i would beat coster in it with deagels
    umm he has ion and inferno, i think and he's pretty good at spar.

For those who don't understand it, it's basically Search & Destroy from Call of Duty without the bombs.