Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Sorry For Everyone! -Must Read-

Post Big Sorry For Everyone! -Must Read-

Hello Guys, Everybody Knew What Happened With Slimmy, and What Happened To Countryside and Multiplex Cause Of Me And Him.

What I Did Was, That I Have Been Asked By Him, To Advertise His Instagram, I Told Him “Okay”, So I Did It, I 1st Advertised On Kik, To Some Of My Friends, Then… I Passed To iEra, I Went To Mikey Zanareth, And Told Him The Message About Slimmy’s Instagram, He Directly Told Me That He Will Ban Me From The Forums For Leaking Country Side and Multiplex, And He Did It, Then…
    2 Minutes Later, I Found My Self Jailed For The Following: “Hacking – Investigating” For 5 Hours, It Was 6 a.m.; I went to school without AFKing, Then Came Back After 8-9 Hours, And Saw My Self Still Jailed, Under Investigation, I went AFK till I got out of jail.

When I Got Out Of Jail, My Cousin Took My iPad, And Started Working Car Missions, then 5 minutes later, I got jailed again for 16666 hours for the following reason: “Other – Leaking CS and MPX”.

I said: “Let’s check what they responded on support.toonslab.com” I saw that Ace told me this was my punishment, and Ventus to…
    I asked how I can get unjailed, and I am writing this.

I Am So Sorry Cause I Did This, I Have Learnt A Big Lesson And I Don’t Want To Get This To Make Me Jailed or I call it “Banned” since it is 16k hours.
    I shouldn’t have done it, and I am so sorry, I was very naïf and didn’t know this might happen, I have been exposing CountrySide and Multiplex to Everyone, And I shouldn’t have done it,
    I hope it is a lesson to all the staff members that aren’t good acting, and they have friends that might help them, if you are the friend of an admin, don’t help him when he gets fired, or you will get punished too.
    What I did, and I will do, is:
    1. Me and the Ex-Staff (Slimmy) Have Deleted The Pictures From The Instagram.
    2. If Somebody (a staff member) Needs Help, I would help them.
    3. I would like to say sorry to Anero, and Meph, who wanted to make Multiplex but we exposed it to everyone on the instagram (we removed them)
    4. Same to Coop and snk Who Were Making CS, and we exposed it to everyone.
    5. I will be making levels for countryside and Multiplex (new ones and better) and send them to an email (Private Message Me Which E-mail).
    6. I won’t be making this anymore, and I would like to say sorry to everyone.
    I made the surprise a mess, only cause of me and Slimmy, the release date will be moved, (I knew this) and I will help to make everything better, and I am really sorry for what happened, I didn’t know this might happen.
    If there’s more ways I can help avoiding this, please post in the thread or PM me. Thanks.

-LebJoeS
    ineffable.

Can't do anything, it's your fault that you made the choice.

problem is you're always saying you're learning "lessons." but you really don't.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfy View Post
    problem is you're always saying you're learning "lessons." but you really don't.
    I learn many lessons in life
    ineffable.

Yet you do them again....

Sigh.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Oi why not give this man a second chance even if I deeply hate him for delaying mpx, everyone makes mistakes so unjail him, and if he did it again I will be the first one to report lmao

Quote Originally Posted by MRSZ View Post
    Oi why not give this man a second chance even if I deeply hate him for delaying mpx, everyone makes mistakes so unjail him, and if he did it again I will be the first one to report lmao
    ya .

Quote Originally Posted by MRSZ View Post
    he's unjailed
    -dats fine leb

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfy View Post
    ^^this
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.