Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Damn Daniel?

What is Damn Daniel?

So the entire internet has failed in telling me what exactly this is. I watched the "I hate everything" video on the topic and I still don't understand this. So it's a kid named Daniel, getting filmed by his friends, while the cameraman says "damn Daniel" in a weird voice. Please explain to me how this is so popular, how this is funny, and why is this a thing? All I can think of as answers is because it's from vine and vine is the internet's collective bowl movement. So the big question is What is this? I understand how random humor may appeal to the masses, and i hate insulting what people find funny in comedy because it is Extremely subjective but it's not really comedy. Because comedy at least requires thought or some talent, at all. Just so happening to be funny and producing comedy as a career are two very different things. So, what is so funny about it? Is it me over thinking it? Because it can't be so popular without any content or substance at all... Oh wait (This is under off topic so please refrain from chewing me out for being off topic)

why? just leave it dead. It's not funny, its senseless humor. KILL IT WITH FIRE

A dumb trend that will die in March or April
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

^^^
    Coster Revla~

If You Have Any Questions Just Pm Me

damn daniel back at it again with the white vans

- - - Updated - - -

damn daniel is not a trend it's way of life

It's a famous vine, but I don't see the humor of it. Oh.. this new generation just sucks... Comedy is awful. Music makes everyone puke, except the kids from now a days.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    It's a famous vine, but I don't see the humor of it. Oh.. this new generation just sucks... Comedy is awful. Music makes everyone puke, except the kids from now a days.
    *cough* You act like you're not a part of it. Your just an "older" section of the same generation.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    *cough* You act like you're not a part of it. Your just an "older" section of the same generation.
    I know, but I refer to the ones who are younger.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

It is a series of snapchats spliced together by this boy Josh who is recording himself complimenting his friend, Daniels cloths, especially his shoes which are white vans. I don't see why this is funny in anyway or why it's famous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfFcyTuopbI
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

BREAKING NEWS

DANIEL RECIEVES LIFETIME SUPPLY OF VANS

seriously damn daniel