Thread: Please tell me what to do

Please tell me what to do

In my class, theres a boy who everyone in class hates him so bad. He tries to be friend with us but he sabotage us at the back. My best friend became his friend, it was at last month. My friend just broke up with his girlfriend and he forgotten about he girlfriend and doesn't want to think about it. But this guy, Leong, he keeps saying about his ex it's like what in Earth are you talking... We tolerated that. But now we had an argument again. Because my friend and Leong like the same girl. In everyone's sight, he says that he doesn't want any war, but in a secret conversation between another friend (my friend's best friend) he said he must win this war... I feel like he has two face...
    I really hate him what should I do to stop all these.. He is pissing us off now

I apologize if I did type wrong something.

In my school, if they see that happening, you will be expelled for harassment. My school is extremely uptight about this stuff. If you get caught eating in class, you'll have to clean up the trash around our campus.

Best thing to do is to report him to a school staff.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Tell him that there are more girl better than that girl, so why have a war? Sure, she can be a unique beautiful girl, but there are more girls better than her.

I feel his pain, he likes a girl and thinks that she's the only girl in the world that fits his life. I had that same feeling back then, but love comes very unexpectedly in life. Sorry to have this off-topic, but when I went to Vegas, I talked to a senior varsity girl inside the dorms. It was for a bit, but that was all. Ever since then, my heart skips a beat whenever I see her. I seriously can't control it. At first, I didn't want to get attach to her... but.. as I said.. I can't control my feelings.

Ask him a simple question; Why do you like her, from the rest of the other girls, why here?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    In my school, if they see that happening, you will be expelled for harassment. My school is extremely uptight about this stuff. If you get caught eating in class, you'll have to clean up the trash around our campus.

They're just fighting for a girl, there's no war.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

This thread confused me so much but I got it.

Listen to me Victor, if you and your friends are still in middle or elementary school then love does not matter. Wait until high-school or college for even a middle schoolers' brain isn't developed enough to make GOOD decisions.

I'm currently in high-school and when I look back at all the times I was dramatic about a girl or something I laugh and I regret at all the times I wasted on that one girl who doesn't mean anything to me anymore.

So just tell them to move on and get a life.

Thanks for the helps, can close thread now

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post

LOl

Closed

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -