Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: New Era-Go Mod!

Quote Originally Posted by TrueGabipants View Post
    Aren't you supposed to hire people that are involved in the Era-Go community? I've never even heard of "nikki" outside this thread.
    When you realize she/he (name indicates to be a she) has 1k posts

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by abdelrahmanhassan02 View Post
    Grats Nikki i think shes married to gramps(iFreeze) in game
    No, if you were to get on the game and look, I think you wouldn't' be saying that.

No idea who Nikki is, nor have I ever seen her/him but we have the same birthday so it's all G.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Gratz
    ineffable.

Woah woah woah HOLD ON A SECOND. I've never seen this "Nikki" post anything on forums, nor have I ever heard of her. How in heck does she have over a thousand posts? I smell BS.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow7980 View Post
    Woah woah woah HOLD ON A SECOND. I've never seen this "Nikki" post anything on forums, nor have I ever heard of her. How in heck does she have over a thousand posts? I smell BS.
    This ^^^

You know what? This is exactly what just angers me about you guys. Every time something like a hiring is announced, or a new project, you guys always find the negative about things.

Snk rarely posts and he's a webmaster, I don't hear you guys complaining. BBoy is another webmaster and he rarely posts as well.

I'm sure Tricky made a good choice with the new mod. I am also sure Nikki just wants to watch how things go as a mod before she starts taking care of real problems. She's closed a few threads here and there, and I respect her for doing something about it rather than letting you guys carry on.

Give Nikki a chance, I'm sure she'll impress you all.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    You know what? This is exactly what just angers me about you guys. Every time something like a hiring is announced, or a new project, you guys always find the negative about things.

Snk rarely posts and he's a webmaster, I don't hear you guys complaining. BBoy is another webmaster and he rarely posts as well.

I'm sure Tricky made a good choice with the new mod. I am also sure Nikki just wants to watch how things go as a mod before she starts taking care of real problems. She's closed a few threads here and there, and I respect her for doing something about it rather than letting you guys carry on.

Preach it brotha. All of what you just said is 100% true.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post

Mikey, I meant no disrespect. I was merely saying I have NEVER seen her post anything. Ever.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.