Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Move or Stay?

Question Move or Stay?

Afternoon,

Before I ask, remember this is the Off-Topic section. Also, I don't want to google or Yahoo this, because I want the community's opinions.

Let me begin! If you want the question, skip the spoiler, but the spoiler is a background info.

Spoiler
    I was surfing through the web, and started to question my life. There I was, sitting in front of a screen, doing absolutely nothing. Questioning myself if I will ever succeed in college and become an important person or become a particle in the ocean's sand, feeling others step on me, not acknowledging I exist. So I googled a random thing; What am I going to do with my life?

I came up to an article that astounded me on its first paragraphs.

http://markmanson.net/life-purpose

Then I thought to myself, well, I know what I want to do with my life, but where do I start and when?!?!

As Markiplier once said, "The only thing you need to do is, start."
    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F68PsfYsd_U

So here I am, asking this to the community. I am a fan of wine, no lie.. I desire a drink of it when I graduate and I am fascinated for the rumors of Italy and France's agriculture and architectural design. Especially when they say France is the City of Love. I should really study those two, though. Other than that, I am also surprised what dishes France/Italy has. If you want to know something about me, I like to cook, I am not that well, but I hope to get better... I might not surpass my Grandpa, he got the title International Chef, but I like to cook. Anyways, I first planned on moving to one of those countries, until I got a sudden voice from my subconsciousness telling me that I don't even know the language. Sure, I can take classes in college, read books, and do online courses for the language.

Although, I am not sure. I don't have anything to lose here, anyways.

My friends? Seriously. Friends won't stay there forever... I would tell you a story of a friend I had, believing he would be my best friend for life, but I doubt you'll want to hear. Anyways, back to my point, friends come and go in life. It's hard to find the perfect friends. My home? Screw this place! No offense, Cali. I don't like how and where I live. My memories? Eh.. I usually had bad memories here. My family? Although I get irritated from them and want them away from my life, I'll be taking them to my journey. Wherever I'll go, I'll try to take them. Why? My mother always wished to go around the country or meet new places. My dad wished for a better home. Anyways, I'll make a thread about "The Real Purpose of Life" later.

Real question is;
    Should I move to France/Italy after my college years or stay here in California but move to a nicer place?
    (My dream is to become a video game programmer/designer. An indie programmer, probably.)

Thank you for reading!

Sincerely,

Kendrick
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

well first off, it is your choice do what you wanna do with your life and make it Great! Also in my opinion you will probably find more sucess within the US alot of big software designers are there why go to a country to live where you dont speak there language therefore, thats my opinion.
    "Do you even ec bro?"

Come to Paris with me, aye.
    But really, no one can make this decision but you.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by Troytms View Post
    well first off, it is your choice do what you wanna do with your life and make it Great! Also in my opinion you will probably find more sucess within the US alot of big software designers are there why go to a country to live where you dont speak there language therefore, thats my opinion.
    I see. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    Oh man... That's going to take some time, aye? x-x
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    why must you restate my anwser lol
    "Do you even ec bro?"

Or you can come to Aus with me
    I'll probably be moving back to Paris after Uni.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Hooray, maybe we'll see each other in Paris, Terry

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Move to Italy, join the mob, make some dough, get rich, stockpile pasta and canned sauce, live the Golden Years low and easy.

Well, this is a hard question to answer. The only one that can answer this question is you. Deep down, would you like to move to Italy/France, or stay where you are.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

idk what this is
    Come to London, with meeee.