Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Move or Stay?

Stay
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    We can't answer that, but we can shape your decisions.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Currency will be different in those places so i wouldnt advise investing in california or any of the states for too long if considering to move to another country. It might also be easier to find a job in california at first. You would probably need to learn the languages through or after college as well if looking for most jobs in those countries.. just other things to rhink about. Personally with who we got for upcoming presidents.. i wouldnt want to be here either anytime over the next 4-8 years lol
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    Move to Italy, join the mob, make some dough, get rich, stockpile pasta and canned sauce, live the Golden Years low and easy.
    I was looking for a more serious answer, Gino.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    Currency will be different in those places so i wouldnt advise investing in california or any of the states for too long if considering to move to another country. It might also be easier to find a job in california at first. You would probably need to learn the languages through or after college as well if looking for most jobs in those countries.. just other things to rhink about. Personally with who we got for upcoming presidents.. i wouldnt want to be here either anytime over the next 4-8 years lol
    You have a point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    We can't answer that, but we can shape your decisions.
    Indeed.

Anyways, thank you everyone for answering (Except Gino's bad answer.) Please, mods, if you may? =]
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Development Team
    Closed upon request.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler