6 23.08%
  • Other (state it in the comments)

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I wish

Banned

I wish

I'm not sure if anyone knows or even remembers what I'm talking about here,

Remember back few years ago there use too be big pk events where staff would make their "Hp" like 5000?
    Or release multiple clones of them selves with big "hp" that it would take like 5-10minutes too even kill it?
    And who ever did kill it got an event coin or the "staff" doing this events hat

I would like these type of events too come back as it made so many people want too go and pk, these days most people are just cyber bullying or harassing players in public or via private messages, I'm also starting too think that most players are quiting or going inactive because the game is starting too get boring, like I've been playing this game for 5years now back when this game first game out there was so much too do and as time has gone by its slowly changed the game isn't what it use too be anymore,

But if like this event back
    Please post your ideas about this event, let's make it happen

As you play era more and more, it feels like things aren't changing as much and the game starts getting boring. New players that are just joining era are feeling the exact way that you felt back in 2012. These kind of events were really fun for me back then but nowadays there are people that would do anything for a ec. Imagine what they would do during this event. It would cause lag of all sorts and pkers would follow the clones and pk the people trying to kill it. I want this event back but I also don't at the same time for various reasons.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

It was called juggernaut if i'm correct.
    the staff was using a mp5 navy.
    Ex iEra Lat
    Ex iZone Lat Admin.

Level Thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...z-level-thread

Xbox User Name: Ask

Twitch User Name: BrokenJay
    https://www.twitch.tv/brokenjay

YouTube User Name:BrokenJay (Was Clueless)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...gBcXS1_0105hnw

Banned
    What if there was an event like the famous "fort killers" like "slay Godzilla" or something

Event message: Godzilla has invaded era try too slay him for a reward.

During this event 5 or so Godzillas could invade era each with a big "Hp of 5000" who ever slays Godzilla gets a message on their screen saying,
    You succeed in slaying Godzilla now choose your reward:
    1 Event coin
    1 Godzilla mask
    1 sword of some sort
    Please only choose one of the above item.

This event could happen once every 1-2 hours or something

Yes their would be lag but it would be great, and yes people would go and just PK the people trying too do this event but that's the whole point as it is a PK event

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy View Post
    What if there was an event like the famous "fort killers" like "slay Godzilla" or something

Event message: Godzilla has invaded era try too slay him for a reward.

During this event 5 or so Godzillas could invade era each with a big "Hp of 5000" who ever slays Godzilla gets a message on their screen saying,
    You succeed in slaying Godzilla now choose your reward:
    1 Event coin
    1 Godzilla mask
    1 sword of some sort
    Please only choose one of the above item.

This event could happen once every 1-2 hours or something

Yes their would be lag but it would be great, and yes people would go and just PK the people trying too do this event but that's the whole point as it is a PK event
    I'm not a big fan of 12-24 extra event coins being given out daily.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler

Banned
    You may not be a fan but it doesn't always have too be EC every time the rewards can change and be on a roataing cycle

1-2 hours seems too frequent. I like the idea but the prizes seem too much. Maybe some gralets or hats or something.
     Spoiler

Banned
    Frequently is good it allows people too have fun whilst getting pks and having the possibility of being rewarded for wining the event

Every 6 hours is a better interval, I played a game with this same concept but instead of Godzilla it was some alien ship, basically the first 3 people with most damage contributed into destroying the ship gets the jackpot, 7 other get a normal prize and the other get a downgraded version of the normal prize, though it took like 30 mins to destroy lol

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    SnK's "Brother" (so I was told) did something like this last year. He released all the Enemy NPC'S ever created e.g. King crab, Grim reaper etc.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"