Thread: Bring back the old DSR skin

Bring back the old DSR skin

I remember when the DSR had a skin that looked like the DSR in Black Ops 2. what happened to it? Why was it changed, and could it possibly come back at a later date?

Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!
    Graal Apocalypse Gun Admin

What does the new one look like? Sorry, I'm restricting myself from hopping on the game.
    Last edited by Timothy Rodgers; 02-29-2016 at 11:33 PM.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

it doesnt look realistic at all...

Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!

If they updated the skin, shouldn't they have placed the old skin in a building for people to have?

Just like M4. When they received a new skin, the old/original skin was placed in the same building where the gun is sold.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    If they updated the skin, shouldn't they have placed the old skin in a building for people to have?

Just like M4. When they received a new skin, the old/original skin was placed in the same building where the gun is sold.
    exactly. thats what they did with the gun in gun point, so why not every gun that had its model updated.