Thread: A system to notify you after someone has posted after you in a thread.

A system to notify you after someone has posted after you in a thread.

I know there is a New Posts, and Latest posts, but, even if i'm suscribed to a thread, i don't see any type of notification that someone has responded after me. Is there a way to get this to happen that i'm missing? Or is it not implemented?

You can use tapatalk on mobile and tablet, it notifies whenever there is a new post.
    But implementing that in a forum is so laggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Power5327 View Post
    You can use tapatalk on mobile and tablet, it notifies whenever there is a new post.
    But implementing that in a forum is so laggy.
    I've read bad things about that app.. I don't want to risk my battery power lol

Ive had a whopping 0 problems using tapatalk. Including personal messages to forum members
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Yeah notifications are mostly needed, but sadly there is no kind of app for PC. I use PC most of the times, because I don't have a device, but I believe that there should be a notification system.

Like if someone tags you in a thread, you get a notification, or if someone quotes a comment of yours on a thread, a notification pops up.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I use tapatalk and your batteries won't be killed if you turn off some the notification options and background activity. The background activity helps load things when you're not in the app so you won't have wait for them to load them when you enter the app.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    I use tapatalk and your batteries won't be killed if you turn off some the notification options and background activity. The background activity helps load things when you're not in the app so you won't have wait for them to load them when you enter the app.
    well, sounds like some success with tapatalk, however I am in Kendrick's boat. I mostly use PC for the forums, it's alot faster than mobile for me. Like, the notifications are set to send email if you subscribe to a thread, but I don't want 100 emails from era-go a day. can't it just be implemented to go to our inbox?

Quote Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
    text
    Tapatalk doesn't drain your battery (noticeably) also, quick navigation between forums is what makes me use Tapatalk, I use graalians.com more than Era, sometimes Zone-Play.com
    Last edited by suyanto677; 02-29-2016 at 08:32 PM.

I still think there should be an inbox notification option instead of an email

Rodeo
    Miffy just use mobile for tapatalk for notifications and Pc to view forums then.
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns