Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Vector Gani Ruined, Vector Cases, BAG Skin Improvements

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Southeast Alaska
    Posts
    767

    Vector Gani Ruined, Vector Cases, BAG Skin Improvements

    I got my gold vector skin and i looked closely at it. I discovered my character was holding the weapon on the wrong side of the gun. This should be a realitively simple fix, all the other guns with similar hand holds have correct gani.

    I would also like the vector case gani to be removed, just add in an actual case. Seriously, its annoying having the vector fold into a case within 10 seconds every time you stop. And when you get running again the case just dissappears.

    Also the backpack ezio skin or whatever for the bag, its kind of ridiculous how theres no freeze for the backpack, you can just take the gun out and put it back in rapidely. And when you shoot with the back on or reload with the pack on the gun just magically appears and dissappears. The souizen case was done well. I also like the old backpack animation for the bag, where you take apart the gun and put it in the backpack-it was cool.

  2. #2
    a random Capo Zernov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    793
    So you were holding the vector backwards?
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.


  3. #3
    Thread Number 4.

    How many more threads are you going to make?
    It's getting worst then me complaining.

    Just make 1 big thread and ask or say everything you have to say.
    Ex iEra Lat
    Ex iZone Lat Admin.

    Level Thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...z-level-thread

    Skype: Ask For It.

    Xbox User Name: Ask

    Twitch User Name: BrokenJay
    https://www.twitch.tv/brokenjay

    YouTube User Name:BrokenJay (Was Clueless)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...gBcXS1_0105hnw

  4. #4
    Street Boss Cero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Complex
    Posts
    876
    Not worth ranting about, because bitz doesnt have time to fix it.
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Southeast Alaska
    Posts
    767
    Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    Not worth ranting about, because bitz doesnt have time to fix it.
    I think a gani artist should do it, not bitzsam

    But bitzsam would probably have to do something about the cases. Seriously, its super annoying.

  6. #6
    Mhm must really be affecting you since I think i've seen you make a thread about this?

    All people do is complain about something, beg for it to be fixed and then when admins fix it they ask "Why is Country Side taking so long?"
    Be for real is this that urgent?

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Southeast Alaska
    Posts
    767
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyForFreeEC View Post
    Mhm must really be affecting you since I think i've seen you make a thread about this?

    All people do is complain about something, beg for it to be fixed and then when admins fix it they ask "Why is Country Side taking so long?"
    Be for real is this that urgent?

    Just because these fixes are not high priority does not mean there should be a thread for them. Just because i made a thread for them does not mean i think these fixes are high priority. Go be hostile and bias somewhere else.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Just because these fixes are not high priority does not mean there should be a thread for them. Just because i made a thread for them does not mean i think these fixes are high priority. Go be hostile and bias somewhere else.
    Bias? Bias towards what exactly I don't know what you're trying to get at there. Anyways this is why I never like to post on your threads because anyone with a different view than you is automatically considered being hostile and now apparently biased? Ok.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Southeast Alaska
    Posts
    767
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyForFreeEC View Post
    Bias? Bias towards what exactly I don't know what you're trying to get at there. Anyways this is why I never like to post on your threads because anyone with a different view than you is automatically considered being hostile and now apparently biased? Ok.
    You come in here and automatically assume i think what im posting is super important, and then you go on to be insulting. As if people like me are "Begging" and basically implied that i was going to be unthankful and move on to stuff about countryside-just like everyone else.

    You were inconsiderate to take my point of view into account. You were bias, one sided. Instead of considering i might have known this was not an urgent issue, you claim it was. You stated that people like me are beggers and unthankful when things are fixed, you just come right in here and accuse me of all sorts of things-very hostile.

    Dont tell me you werent accusing me of anything, its obvious and you wouldn't have stated those things in here if it were not directed at me.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, its called debating. If someone does not like my views, i work towards convincing them and arguing with valid material.

  10. #10
    Your wish is their command, very important person.

    Sure, I can agree that a gani artist need to fix the gani. Only if it's broken. If it is differ from other guns, maybe it was on purpose.

    If you want them to change it for your own desire, I doubt that will happen.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •