Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Kendrick's Last Graphics

The gun is pillow shaded, add some better texture and it'll look pretty neat

everything looks amazing.

What you leaving graal graphics!!! Well it was expected because you are so good at it that its getting boring to u. Anyways what im trying to say is you are an idol to us gfx artists. U inspire us all to do good as you and create CC perfectly. You were the best in graal graphics tbh(leaving out gfx admins) but your work us needed in other fields.

When I first tried out pixel art, I taught I couldn't do it with people saying negative stuff. But you came and defended me and gave me tips which carried me this far. My graphics improved so much but not to high class standard. So be great my friend and make games be flawless in graphics.(crying)
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    What you leaving graal graphics!!! Well it was expected because you are so good at it that its getting boring to u. Anyways what im trying to say is you are an idol to us gfx artists. U inspire us all to do good as you and create CC perfectly. You were the best in graal graphics tbh(leaving out gfx admins) but your work us needed in other fields.

When I first tried out pixel art, I taught I couldn't do it with people saying negative stuff. But you came and defended me and gave me tips which carried me this far. My graphics improved so much but not to high class standard. So be great my friend and make games be flawless in graphics.(crying)
    Only reason why I was harsh on you is becuase you didnt listen the first time

If i truly did not care or like you I wouldnt be wasting minutes writing paragraphs about your gfx now would I?

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post

If i truly did not care or like you I wouldnt be wasting minutes writing paragraphs about your gfx now would I?
    Lol I wasn't talking about u. And ur right I didn't listen the first time. Your one of them who carries about beginners
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    Lol I wasn't talking about u. And ur right I didn't listen the first time. Your one of them who carries about beginners
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post

PM each other, not here.
    I hope this isn't a misunderstanding, I didn't have any other thread to upload so I came to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fze View Post
    The gun is pillow shaded, add some better texture and it'll look pretty neat
    Thanks! Yeah.. Not a huge fan of gun. Let me guess.. The pillow shading is on the top views? Better texture.. Hmm.. The gun is solid, it wouldn't have much texture.
    Last edited by Kendrick; 11-23-2016 at 04:49 AM.

the gun is cool the pumpkin too

One more - I know the colors are awful. x-x
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Banned
    your pumpkin thingy, fix the "lighting" by adding a glow or something.
    you also only used 2 shades for the pumpkin, consider adding a third (i.e a shine to the pumpkin)

Still amazing ������
    Coster Revla~

If You Have Any Questions Just Pm Me