Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New post: March 3, 2016. A post to the people.

Banned

New post: March 3, 2016. A post to the people.

Hello my fellow supporters. Sir athos Putnam again with a new post. I like to give a shoutout to all my supporters and my very close friends that have stood by my side in times of trouble. Entering my 6th year on era, I haven't been active as I have in 2010. This year and the next will be declining as I move on within life. I will never forgive you. I will never regret playing era because it pretty much changed the way I act and all sorts of things. If a presidential run is possible, I'd like to sign up right away. I'd love to run for president of era. I've been getting better with my kar98k in guild spar and it's been pretty fun and hard. But it's worth it. Maybe I'll take another shot of becoming a PR. Who knows? Maybe I'll win this time. I don't know why people make fun of the kar98k. Main reason why is because it's slow. You can't expect a bolt action rifle to be as fast as an assault rifle. I want to request an antique weapons shop. We need weapons like the M1 Garand, Mosin Nagant, M1903 Springfield, STG-44, Brown Bess Musket and more. It'll be great if people start designing it right away and hope to be released as soon as possible. And for those people of era. I know what you have done. You discriminate new players and players that try to play this game. It's a shame. I never use the word "noob" because we're all one. Every single new game we play, we're all noobs at it. Even I am to this day. So don't use the word noob because you were one too. I was a noob 5 years ago on December 23, 2010 on era. In conclusion, I hope the admins look at this post and designers look into this post as well and get the weapons going and my requests going. To all the people on era and beyond, good day/night.

Beg your pardon?

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    It sounds like you want to change the whole of Era to revolve around your own individual needs. You call on us as one who ALL discriminate new players when you are the one not referring to us as individuals but judging us as one group of people. A presidential campaign for an Online Game sounds quite far fetched and honestly, I'd hate to see someone in power with such arrogant opinions.
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Graal View Post
    It sounds like you want to change the whole of Era to revolve around your own individual needs. You call on us as one who ALL discriminate new players when you are the one not referring to us as individuals but judging us as one group of people. A presidential campaign for an Online Game sounds quite far fetched and honestly, I'd hate to see someone in power with such arrogant opinions.

Josh's right

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post

Josh's right
    Why'd you post that image man. That's not nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Revla View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Why'd you post that image man. That's not nice.
    It's all gucci, he agreed with me
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post

Josh's right
    oh...my...gosh...GET REKT 360 QUICK NO-SCOPE 420 BLAZE-IT KNIFE TRICK SHOT STEALTH KILL OOOOOH MLG! *Darude-Sandstorm plays* Josh wear sunglasses and smokes. #Thuglife

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    oh...my...gosh...GET REKT 360 QUICK NO-SCOPE 420 BLAZE-IT KNIFE TRICK SHOT STEALTH KILL OOOOOH MLG! *Darude-Sandstorm plays* Josh wear sunglasses and smokes. #Thuglife

could u

im done with life