Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: New post: March 3, 2016. A post to the people.

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John98 View Post
    Isn't that breaking a rule?
    Can't show private messages?
    I think it's alright if you have the players permission. I have no problem with it
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

1. there is already an M1 garand rifle in the game. 2. You say "if you don't have anything nice to post don't post it" witch is saying that if someone has an opinion that disagrees with your opinions they should shut up about it even though you get to say whatever... Hmm 3. You say you want to be "President of era" I'm not even going to start on how cringy and idiotic that statement is 4. You say "the community discriminates" in a holier-than-thou attitude as if you are some sort of god which to be honest is the exact opposite of what a president or leaders attitude should be 5. The original post is very long and drawn out and you use "fancy" words and ways or writing to imply you are older and smarter than most of us even though it makes the thread look juvenile and finally 6. What is this thread even here for? "A post to the people" I'm sorry are you not "one of the people"?

You ask the game and the communities complete observation of your personal preferences and you want to overhaul and condesendingly order us to change an entire game and group of people to what you want and it is frustratingly confusing what the point of this thread is. Look if you want something done and turn to the forums don't talk down to us like a god and list how we are wrong and judge us, you play the same game we do and you've played for six years and you haven't figured these simple things out? This thread is a very good example of what not to do and say here on the forums I don't know you and probably never will and how much condescension you have displayed has made me lose respect for you... (I apologise for this very long reply but it helps to vent sometimes)
    Last edited by ipignation; 03-04-2016 at 07:35 PM.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Space out your walls of text xD
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Lets all vote for Athos to be president!

Seriously add the the guns in, it will fit in with the mafia theme.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Space out your walls of text xD
    Thanks, I always forget to do that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Graal View Post
    I don't disagree with his ideas, i'm all down for new content. I disagree with:
    "And for those people of era. I know what you have done. You discriminate new players and players that try to play this game. It's a shame. I never use the word "noob" because we're all one."

I'm not fond of him referring the people of era as a group who discriminate new players but excludes himself from this group like he is so superior to us. Expecially after his messages in-game to myself, futher demoting the community and staff team, calling all of us immature and lazy and then suggesting he should be put in-charge.
    So, who are you going to pm "I just REKT him x2!"

Nah, just joking. It's not really your fault since you didn't mean to be rude in public.

Quote Originally Posted by ipignation View Post
    1. there is already an M1 garand rifle in the game. 2. You say "if you don't have anything nice to post don't post it" witch is saying that if someone has an opinion that disagrees with your opinions they should shut up about it even though you get to say whatever... Hmm 3. You say you want to be "President of era" I'm not even going to start on how cringy and idiotic that statement is 4. You say "the community discriminates" in a holier-than-thou attitude as if you are some sort of god which to be honest is the exact opposite of what a president or leaders attitude should be 5. The original post is very long and drawn out and you use "fancy" words and ways or writing to imply you are older and smarter than most of us even though it makes the thread look juvenile and finally 6. What is this thread even here for? "A post to the people" I'm sorry are you not "one of the people"?

You ask the game and the communities complete observation of your personal preferences and you want to overhaul and condesendingly order us to change an entire game and group of people to what you want and it is frustratingly confusing what the point of this thread is. Look if you want something done and turn to the forums don't talk down to us like a god and list how we are wrong and judge us, you play the same game we do and you've played for six years and you haven't figured these simple things out? This thread is a very good example of what not to do and say here on the forums I don't know you and probably never will and how much condescension you have displayed has made me lose respect for you... (I apologise for this very long reply but it helps to vent sometimes)
    No offense, but you kinda sound like him, haha.

Or should i say you text like him, Hehehe! Did anyone enjoy this witticism?

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Everwhist View Post
    So, who are you going to pm "I just REKT him x2!"

Nah, just joking. It's not really your fault since you didn't mean to be rude in public.

No offense, but you kinda sound like him, haha.

Or should i say you text like him, Hehehe! Did anyone enjoy this witticism?
    No offense but I don't see one place in my reply where I sound like him. All I did was point out how wrong and condesending he was in his post. Also "wittism"? I don't know how to respond to that...

lol sorry for being offtopic but faceQ died a year ago. lmao
    hi.

No offense but I don't see one place in my reply where I sound like him. All I did was point out how wrong and condesending he was in his post. Also "wittism"? I don't know how to respond to that...
    Witticism- A witty joke.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    He meant your massive wall of text was akin to Athos'
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"