Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: New post: March 3, 2016. A post to the people.

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    im done with life
    shh, it be ok!!1
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Graal View Post
    It sounds like you want to change the whole of Era to revolve around your own individual needs. You call on us as one who ALL discriminate new players when you are the one not referring to us as individuals but judging us as one group of people. A presidential campaign for an Online Game sounds quite far fetched and honestly, I'd hate to see someone in power with such arrogant opinions.
    Okay shut up you egocentric scammer, if you have nothing good to say then don't post

Quote Originally Posted by suyanto677 View Post
    Okay shut up you egocentric scammer, if you have nothing good to say then don't post
    Disagreeing with a person and supporting it with facts isn't an Arguement, nor something rude.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    Disagreeing with a person and supporting it with facts isn't an Arguement, nor something rude.
    Sir, bear with me, you must check that 80% of this thread's post is irrelevant, are you aware that you should not join them?

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Revla View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Why'd you post that image man. That's not nice.

It's all gucci, he agreed with me

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    oh...my...gosh...GET REKT 360 QUICK NO-SCOPE 420 BLAZE-IT KNIFE TRICK SHOT STEALTH KILL OOOOOH MLG! *Darude-Sandstorm plays* Josh wear sunglasses and smokes. #Thuglife
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    could u
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    im done with life
    You may not understand why I stand to the side, but I'll keep my opinion close to my chest ^_^ I'll wait here and see which way will these people go

That's like so...so...dank.

*faints*

Quote Originally Posted by suyanto677 View Post
    Sir, bear with me, you must check that 80% of this thread's post is irrelevant, are you aware that you should not join them?
    How are we supposed to be even relevant to the post if non of us understand what the post is even about?

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

How are we supposed to be even relevant to the post if non of us understand what the post even is?
    I know it's a lot to ask. But please read op and see why you should not harass the poor guy

we love you athos

- - - Updated - - -

I think you have great ideas, forget these people brother, good luck with the future
    Your average white instrumental maker, soundcloud:cvre, sfx is my thing.
    . ## raw raw in......put the raw raw in ##

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodybagginkid View Post
    Hello my fellow supporters. Sir athos Putnam again with a new post. I like to give a shoutout to all my supporters and my very close friends that have stood by my side in times of trouble. Entering my 6th year on era, I haven't been active as I have in 2010. This year and the next will be declining as I move on within life. I will never forgive you. I will never regret playing era because it pretty much changed the way I act and all sorts of things. If a presidential run is possible, I'd like to sign up right away. I'd love to run for president of era. I've been getting better with my kar98k in guild spar and it's been pretty fun and hard. But it's worth it. Maybe I'll take another shot of becoming a PR. Who knows? Maybe I'll win this time. I don't know why people make fun of the kar98k. Main reason why is because it's slow. You can't expect a bolt action rifle to be as fast as an assault rifle. I want to request an antique weapons shop. We need weapons like the M1 Garand, Mosin Nagant, M1903 Springfield, STG-44, Brown Bess Musket and more. It'll be great if people start designing it right away and hope to be released as soon as possible. And for those people of era. I know what you have done. You discriminate new players and players that try to play this game. It's a shame. I never use the word "noob" because we're all one. Every single new game we play, we're all noobs at it. Even I am to this day. So don't use the word noob because you were one too. I was a noob 5 years ago on December 23, 2010 on era. In conclusion, I hope the admins look at this post and designers look into this post as well and get the weapons going and my requests going. To all the people on era and beyond, good day/night.
    Still waiting on WW shop.

- - - Updated - - -

How are we supposed to be even relevant to the post if non of us understand what the post is even about?
    I second Suyanto..

Read the WHOLE post, Terry.

Lol. Kid reminds me of a younger me.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

omg...please josh...make me one...ill even pay you...

Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!
    Graal Apocalypse Gun Admin