Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: M249-Contradictive Operating

Banned
    Yes you are frozen in place and when you tap while running its practically useless because you can only shoot 1 bullet that does 3 damage, and you are still immobile af. And if you do bursts its still only going to get you killed, theres almost no difference to tapping once and bursting. its hard to explain.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Yes you are frozen in place and when you tap while running its practically useless because you can only shoot 1 bullet that does 3 damage, and you are still immobile af. And if you do bursts its still only going to get you killed, theres almost no difference to tapping once and bursting. its hard to explain.
    I believe this was the design philosophy behind the weapon. What's the ROF on the m249?
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

The M249 was made to be kind of a poor mans minigun. It was designed to not let you move while shooting. Even Sam said that its only really good for defending bases and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!
    Graal Apocalypse Gun Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Honestly, I agree with Austin in regards to your attitude, Terry.

Perhaps I, of all people, am not one to talk, but you seem a tad... arrogant as of late. As though nobody is on your level. I'm not assuming anything, Terry, but you and a lot of others on this forum need to chill.

On topic, the m249 is a gun I am rather fond of(outside of graal), though I believe it was tweaked to better suit the event. The issue in question may be intentional.
    Then if you can't use it, it's a bad gun as is.
    Not to overstate the obvious but it's also possibly a Novelty gun or just for plain looks.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Banned
    Why use the gun if you know what it's meant for...?

You just contradicted the point again...

The weapon was designed to be a crappy version of the Minigun. Sam said in a thread, when the weapon was released along with M60, that it was not supposed to be a spar/outdoor PVP weapon. It's designed purpose was to spam base doors. That's it. You were warned about this weapon's low capabilities.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow7980 View Post
    The weapon was designed to be a crappy version of the Minigun. Sam said in a thread, when the weapon was released along with M60, that it was not supposed to be a spar/outdoor PVP weapon. It's designed purpose was to spam base doors. That's it. You were warned about this weapon's low capabilities.
    Yeah, this is what I was thinking. They should put PK/Spar/Base labels on guns ;0
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Yeah, this is what I was thinking. They should put PK/Spar/Base labels on guns ;0
    That would be cool if they did this and added little labels to the description boxes showing how well it performs in certain areas.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

Banned
    bitzsam butchered 2 of the most saught after guns of the u.s military. Smh.