Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Forums Getting Inactive Lately?

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Haven't been on Era, hence I can not propose any suggestions, I guess everyone is busy with Exams.
    Wait until June/July.........
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Era-go til I die
    Welcome to the forums!

I think the forums have peak activity times that last for awhile and eventually die down. I believe the forums are looking somewhat dull and lacking because there hasn't been new, thread worthy content released in awhile. For example, when Arte was released the forums were booming with life but it's been awhile since then and considering that was the last major-ish content released, people have ran out of new things to discuss. If there are new shops or perhaps Multiplex or Countryside, the forums will for sure become more lively.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    No good threads to post on for me
    True.. no interesting threads. All same ideas, just repetitive.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I personally think the problem comes down to people not really knowing what era-go is. Most of my conversations on era go like this

"Where did you get your hat?"
    Me:"it's for era-go moderators only"
    "What is era-go?"

After that, I have to explain what it is and they never end up joining anyway xD. I think there should be signs for era-go in a more populated area, such as start.
    Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    I personally think the problem comes down to people not really knowing what era-go is. Most of my conversations on era go like this

"What is era-go?"

After that, I have to explain what it is and they never end up joining anyway xD. I think there should be signs for era-go in a more populated area, such as start.
    Yeah, they need to promote Era Go more...

idk what this is
    You can ban me : p
    I'm bored.

Banned Sottocapo

"What is era-go?"

We need promotions for using forums
    Snk invite us forumers to countryside a day before release

"What is era-go?"

My "favorites" are the ones that have all this "Join Era-Go!" mumbo jumbo in their statuses, and then in reality they aren't even signed up themselves hahaha.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

Quote Originally Posted by olive6661 View Post
    My "favorites" are the ones that have all this "Join Era-Go!" mumbo jumbo in their statuses, and then in reality they aren't even signed up themselves hahaha.
    Like that utube kid in the middle of the billboard? Pfft, what a joke. Anyways, I don't understand why it's there when not that many people pass by there.