Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: internet diary?

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    I could either hate you or dislike you
    There are two types of feminist

The ones that think women raping men does not exist, they also think that all men will become rapists and sexually harrass women for their entire life, and that women are the superior gender

Or the friendly one that thinks women can rape man, believes all rape is bad, and doesn't think women are better than men, and they just want equality but not be the better gender

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't you also become vegetarian or vegan?
    I'm the friendlier feminist. Didn't even know there were losers like that (first option)
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    I could either hate you or dislike you
    There are two types of feminist

The ones that think women raping men does not exist, they also think that all men will become rapists and sexually harrass women for their entire life, and that women are the superior gender

Or the friendly one that thinks women can rape man, believes all rape is bad, and doesn't think women are better than men, and they just want equality but not be the better gender

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't you also become vegetarian or vegan?
    Wow, I Never knew people could be so uninformed on what type of feminists there are and what a feminist even stands for. I believe and know men can be raped. Also, feminism is men and woman be equal, anyone else who tries to tell you diff is wrong. I suggest you find out about "white" feminism and intersectional feminism. I am an intersectional feminist and not only do we fight for equality for woman, we also fight for equality amongst PoC, the disabled, the mentally ill, LGBT community, etc. We fight against ableism, homophobia, racism, sexism (of course) , and all the other issues aswell. Feminism gets such a bad rap without people actually knowing fully about it. Oh and also we are against culture appropriation (one of my pet peeves). Froz you just gave me the best damn idea each blog post will be talking about one of the topics briefly and a short diary entry,
    PS: yes, I'm a vegetarian transitioning to vegan.
    -Jupiter

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    I'm the friendlier feminist. Didn't even know there were losers like that (first option)
    There are people like that sadly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Wow, I Never knew people could be so uninformed on what type of feminists there are and what a feminist even stands for. I believe and know men can be raped. Also, feminism is men and woman be equal, anyone else who tries to tell you diff is wrong. I suggest you find out about "white" feminism and intersectional feminism. I am an intersectional feminist and not only do we fight for equality for woman, we also fight for equality amongst PoC, the disabled, the mentally ill, LGBT community, etc. We fight against ableism, homophobia, racism, sexism (of course) , and all the other issues aswell. Feminism gets such a bad rap without people actually knowing fully about it. Oh and also we are against culture appropriation (one of my pet peeves). Froz you just gave me the best damn idea each blog post will be talking about one of the topics briefly and a short diary entry,
    PS: yes, I'm a vegetarian transitioning to vegan.
    Feminism probably gets a bad rap since everyone thinks the only feminist that exist are the bad ones I just explained

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Do you think I should also post about my views on social justice? I am huge environmentalist, feminist, and I like to protest against ableism, sexism, racism, ageism, all the ism's etc... would people be intrigued by that?
    I smell the underlying "I'm voting for Hillary" stench already.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    I smell the underlying "I'm voting for Hillary" stench already.
    Keep your opinions to yourself before someone picks a fight with you =_=
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"