Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Hey there.

So I don't have much to say other than the fact that Michael really wanted me to join this blog or whatever it is. On this site, he's known for his real name, Mikey Zanereth. Allow me to introduce myself

I am Michael's girlfriend, Rikki Gladwyn, no it's not short for anything, my actual name is Rikki, according to my birth certificate. So I guess I should explain why I made an account. I've seen Michael on this site on a daily basis, and he always talks about the people on here, and how they are extremely nice. A while ago, actually just now, Michael proposed to me that I should make an account and see for myself. So I did, mostly because I feel like I was nagging him too much to help me cure my boredom. Now I'll have to wait and see if what Michael said is true.

I hope we can all become good friends and maybe chat a while. I'll be setting up my account in the meantime. So this is my official hello to all of you !

This pleases me

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Welcome!

-licks lips-

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Kendrick, Mikey's Bffffff.

Welcome! this site is for graal players to interact with each other and have fun ETC.. also you dont have to play graal to participate there are alot of off topic chats that are fun enjoy your time here and mikey is one of the best mods on here so your with a great man have a good time if you need any help just pm me or any other players!
    "Do you even ec bro?"

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki G View Post
    Hey there.

So I don't have much to say other than the fact that Michael really wanted me to join this blog or whatever it is. On this site, he's known for his real name, Mikey Zanereth. Allow me to introduce myself

I am Michael's girlfriend, Rikki Gladwyn, no it's not short for anything, my actual name is Rikki, according to my birth certificate. So I guess I should explain why I made an account. I've seen Michael on this site on a daily basis, and he always talks about the people on here, and how they are extremely nice. A while ago, actually just now, Michael proposed to me that I should make an account and see for myself. So I did, mostly because I feel like I was nagging him too much to help me cure my boredom. Now I'll have to wait and see if what Michael said is true.

I hope we can all become good friends and maybe chat a while. I'll be setting up my account in the meantime. So this is my official hello to all of you !
    definetely hinting something there.

All jokes aside, welcome!
    Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    -licks lips-

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Kendrick, Mikey's Bffffff.
    Oh! You're Kendrick! Michael says you're an anime freak , I'm glad you and I share the same interests in show genre

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    definetely hinting something there.

All jokes aside, welcome!
    Nawwww

Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -

Mikey, get her set up on iEra and she'll be your gun moll, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    Mikey, get her set up on iEra and she'll be your gun moll, haha.
    She doesn't like video games, strangely enough. She's always telling me to get off cs, but she doesnt know thats how i earn my steam cash

Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -